Hillary Clinton doesn't sign UN anti gun treaty. Wishes she could I'll bet

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
I have been shown this article is 7 months old and not the panic message I thought it was. I'll take my lumps from Scriv and others for posting too quickly without confirming my dates. At the same time, I add the warning to watch these folks (The UN and Congress) very closely, as they will do anything to get their way.

Thanks to Scriv for bringing me back to reality.

While we have all been distracted by oil spills and Arizona, Hillary Clinton has quietly signed on to the UN Small Arms control negotioations.

This is a VERY serious step folks. I've already spoken to several of my representitives today while waiting for NES to come back up.

Check out this article in Reuters.

http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/idUSTRE59E0Q920091015

There is more to it that this, but I'm sure lots of you will post more information. This is the beginning of some real crappola friends.

Last edited:
I got your e-mail shortly before NES was reborn. Had to clean up the puke from my desk before posting.

I will watch this with great interest, but will delay my instinct to become enraged.

I have a lot of confidence (At this point) there isn't a 'snowball's chance' of getting such a treaty ratified in Congress.

I must have gotten 20 "emergency" notifications of imminent destruction of the 2A and troops lining up to confiscate my guns..... unless I send them money right now!!! Three different organizations... three different pitches.

I still hate everything she stands for and the UN in general, toothless or not.
Drop the UN on the oil leak, all the fat and pork should plug the hole.

According to the article it would affect exportation of conventional arms. Since the US exports 2/3 won't this affect our economy negatively? Oh right, Obama doesn't care about people actually working. How does controlling exportation become the .gov overturning 2A?

It's all BS, this has been all over other forums while NES was down.

Yes -- Spread in no small part by the OP here elsewhere, as well as those other tools too ignorant of Constitutional requirements, or even the minimal effort to check the crap they post.

Anyone with a basic comprehension of the Constitution knows that mere Secretaries of State don't execute treaties; Presidents do.

Moreover, any treaty must be ratified by the Senate, another minor point the fools and Chicken Littles who get their panties in a bunch over such drivel overlook.

Had the OP bothered to actually READ his own link, he MIGHT have grasped the fact that it's SEVEN months old:
Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:56pm

Further, there is NO treaty; ergo,

Hillary could NOT possibly have signed it.

In short, another example of someone mindlessly forwarding misinformation.

Thanks for sharing.......[bs1]

There actually is a treaty the US has been signed onto for a long time - CIFTA, signed onto under Bill Clinton - which remains unratified. It's even worse than the elusive UN one. And it's real. But it IS dead in the water.

Yes -- Spread in no small part by the OP here elsewhere, as well as those other tools too ignorant of Constitutional requirements, or even the minimal effort to check the crap they post.

Anyone with a basic comprehension of the Constitution knows that mere Secretaries of State don't execute treaties; Presidents do.

Moreover, any treaty must be ratified by the Senate, another minor point the fools and Chicken Littles who get their panties in a bunch over such drivel overlook.

Had the OP bothered to actually READ his own link, he MIGHT have grasped the fact that it's SEVEN months old:

Further, there is NO treaty; ergo,

Hillary could NOT possibly have signed it.

In short, another example of someone mindlessly forwarding misinformation.

Thanks for sharing.......[bs1]

Other than the S&W forum, I didn't know as the "OP"that I had spread it as a "Mindless tool" who knows nothing about the constitution.

I DO know that the treaty, if there was one, needs to be ratified by the Senate. (Unless of course they DEEM it to be approved)

You're right Scriv, I didn't notice the date, though I had been following that for some time.

I guess part of it was my paranoia that NES was down and it was part of a plot to disarm us while we were all distracted and unable to communicate.

Sorry I'm such a "TOOL" and fool to you Scriv. It must be tough to be perfect and have to never jump to a conclusion.

Other than the S&W forum, I didn't know as the "OP"that I had spread it as a "Mindless tool" who knows nothing about the constitution.

I DO know that the treaty, if there was one, needs to be ratified by the Senate. (Unless of course they DEEM it to be approved)

You're right Scriv, I didn't notice the date, though I had been following that for some time.

I guess part of it was my paranoia that NES was down and it was part of a plot to disarm us while we were all distracted and unable to communicate.

Sorry I'm such a "TOOL" and fool to you Scriv. It must be tough to be perfect and have to never jump to a conclusion.

The sites been down for 5 days...he had a backlog of Scrivening to get out [grin]

I'm glad this isn't likely to actually go anywhere...but the gall of them trying to work outside the system to remove our guns is incredible, though I don't know why I'm surprised.

The sites been down for 5 days...he had a backlog of Scrivening to get out [grin]

I'm glad this isn't likely to actually go anywhere...but the gall of them trying to work outside the system to remove our guns is incredible, though I don't know why I'm surprised.

A bad case of blue-Scrive if you will. [wink]

Ha Ha, you're right. I should have known that. Scriv in his own way was probably Jonesing over NES too!!

Sorry Scriv, blast away.... I think we all need a release after 5 days without our second home.

"Paranoia" being the operative term. After "inattentive" and "ill-informed."

Save those "black tips" for the black helicopters the blue helmets will be rappelling out of when they come to forcibly extract you from the bunker....

I have a problem with it getting this far. Obama, Hillary, the U.N.... You can't dip into the punch bowl without hitting a floater.

And if I were President the first thing I would do is withdraw from the UN and give them 1 yr. to vacate the building in NYC. Them I would take that statue of the revolver with the twisted barrel and have it melted down and sold as scrap metal.

And if I were President the first thing I would do is withdraw from the UN and give them 1 yr. to vacate the building in NYC. Them I would take that statue of the revolver with the twisted barrel and have it melted down and [STRIKE]sold as scrap metal[/STRIKE]made into a cannon.

*FIXED*

not to mention there is no way this would pass constitutional muster, especially after macdonald goes in our favor... or is that why they're trying to do this via "treaty"?

It's all part of the trend toward global government. In the end, they won't care any more about the Heller and MacDonald decisions than anything else the court does that they disagree with. The goal is to subvert the Constititution and all of our national laws to international law and treaty law.

Hopefully they'll all be run out of town on a rail in November before more irreversible damage is done. I imagine my friend, Calsdad will be along in a second to tell us it would be better for international and treaty law to takeover to accelerate the depth and breadth of the decline, so we can send all the right messages and get folks to make comprehensive enough change to really make a difference. I don't think it has to get that bad before it gets better, but I can certainly appreciate the argument.

Hopefully they'll all be run out of town on a rail in November before more irreversible damage is done.

Hardly. Secretary positions are appointed and Presidents serve four-year terms. The most you can hope for from the mid-terms is to erode some of the overwhelming Democrat majority.

I have a problem with it getting this far. Obama, Hillary, the U.N.... You can't dip into the punch bowl without hitting a floater.

Remember, "SLOWLY I TURN, STEP BY SYEP, INCH BY INCH"!!! That's their game plan," NEVER, NEVER, UNDER- ESTIMATE THEM", that's what they're counting on, "LIBERAL IS AS LIBERAL DOES", do not trust them "EVER", we would be the biggest of fool's to do so!!! 2nd for ever!! Joe

Back
Top Bottom