• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Clinton is stalking me!

Everyday I have 5-10 e-mails from her. They're creepy emails. Each one tells me she can't wait to meet me BUT I have to go to her web site and give her money for that to happen. I don't want to meet her, she's creepy! I've sent her e-mail and asked her to stop creeping me out but she ignores my request and just sends more email saying she wants to meet me and asking me why I haven't given her money. Shouldn't this be against the law. I've made it clear I'm not interested in her but she is relentless. What can I do to get this woman to go away? I don't want to meet her and I certainly don't want to give her any of my money. HELP!

Everyday I have 5-10 e-mails from her. They're creepy emails. Each one tells me she can't wait to meet me BUT I have to go to her web site and give her money for that to happen. I don't want to meet her, she's creepy! I've sent her e-mail and asked her to stop creeping me out but she ignores my request and just sends more email saying she wants to meet me and asking me why I haven't given her money. Shouldn't this be against the law. I've made it clear I'm not interested in her but she is relentless. What can I do to get this woman to go away? I don't want to meet her and I certainly don't want to give her any of my money. HELP!
could be some creepy X rated cam site for Democrats mistakenly got your email address

I got campaign mail from that whore asking for dollars. I wrote, "**** YOU, YOU CORRUPT ****!" on the business reply card and sent it back to her on her dime. Stupid slut.

She just wants to be your friend.... Special friend. For money..

Oh, and you're welcome. Get this outta your head every time you see one of those emails. [laugh]

Last edited by a moderator:

File a 209.

man, she is a mega milf. You need to respond to her. Send her a fifty and see if you get lucky....

[rolleyes]

- - - Updated - - -

I got campaign mail from that whore asking for dollars. I wrote, "**** YOU, YOU CORRUPT ****!" on the business reply card and sent it back to her on her dime. Stupid slut.

I believe you can glue that business reply card to a brick and mail it back. They have to pay the postage. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom