Hillary Clinton loses security clearance after server scandal

mikeyp

NES Member
Hillary Clinton lost security clearance

iu

The fact that she "lost" access in August and her aids "lost" it in September tells us it was timed out. Talk about a security nightmare, but o wait it's the Government, they couldn't possibly do anything wrong..........

The fact that she "lost" access in August and her aids "lost" it in September tells us it was timed out. Talk about a security nightmare, but o wait it's the Government, they couldn't possibly do anything wrong..........

This^

But I want to know why it wasn't suspended or revoked back when the FBI began their sham investigation into her illegal email server ???

I'm not sure of all the crimes that Bill Clinton comitted , but pretty sure having to live with Hillary for the last 40 years is above and beyond cruel and unusual punishment, I'd gnaw my arm off if I woke up next to that thing every morning.

It would take a person with a much higher tolerance of disgusting behavior than me to study this issue, but I am pretty sure that Bill no longer has to face that problem in the morning.

So once again a Clinton escapes a well-deserved punishment.

It would have been better if the right people in the .gov had the balls or political leaning revoke it, but I'm certain she "let it lapse" only because she knew (or was told) she would have a legal fight trying to get it back. A nice public legal fight she would certainly lose.

I'm not faulting Trump for leaving her alone. He's got a lot of promises to keep and jailing her would take time and energy from stuff that has a real impact on the U.S. as well as gerring her wouldweakening his political cred by making him look petty and vengeful. Also, more house cleaning is needed at the FBI first. Meanwhile I'm sure she knows she and Bill have to STFU or the investigation resumes.

The spin on this is that she requested her own revocation after McRaven requested his. That’s how CNN is presenting it, anyway. No mention of how it’s expiring anyway....

They don't mention that it was expiring because then we wouldn't get to see how wonderful she still is. You know , by voluntarily giving up her clearance for the good of America.

I'd love to see her behind bars, but if you look, there's stuff going on that's a little gratifying.

'Kiss of Death': Democrats keep Hillary off campaign trail
Hillary Clinton was once the face of the Democratic Party, a celebrity name who could draw thousands to rallies and was the all-but-certain first female president of the United States. Now, she is viewed as "the kiss of death" for candidates.

As the midterm election campaigns enter the home stretch, the former secretary of state, first lady, senator, and 2016 Democratic nominee is almost completely absent from the campaign trail. Most Democrats are keen to keep it that way, fearing that her reappearance could cost them a golden opportunity of winning back control of Congress.

I'm not sure of all the crimes that Bill Clinton comitted , but pretty sure having to live with Hillary for the last 40 years is above and beyond cruel and unusual punishment, I'd gnaw my arm off if I woke up next to that thing every morning.
You've heard of animals chewing off a leg to escape a trap? There's an animal kind of trick. A human would remain in the trap, endure the pain, feigning death that he might kill the trapper and remove a threat to his kind.
- Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam​

Have you seen the women he's been with, by force or otherwise? The dude's a dog catcher.

Back
Top Bottom