• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Clinton Plans Executive Action to Exceed Obama on Gun Control

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...cutive-action-to-exceed-obama-on-gun-control/

The gun controls proposed by Clinton to date include
extending the instant background checks indefinitely by changing the amount of time the FBI has on extended checks, placing more regulations on sales at gun shows and guns sold online, allowing crime victims to sue gun manufacturers and gun sellers, and expanding the definition of domestic violence to include dating relationships–then using that expanded definition to ban individuals from owning guns.Also, on October 16 Clinton said the Australian gun ban was “worth looking at” for gun policy in the U.S.

extending the instant background checks indefinitely by changing the amount of time the FBI has on extended checks, placing more regulations on sales at gun shows and guns sold online, allowing crime victims to sue gun manufacturers and gun sellers, and expanding the definition of domestic violence to include dating relationships–then using that expanded definition to ban individuals from owning guns.Also, on October 16 Clinton said the Australian gun ban was “worth looking at” for gun policy in the U.S.

No surprise at all. If I end up voting for Trump (doubtful), it will be a vote against Killary and not for Trump.

Okay, Then vote third party and help split the vote, so that what you claim you don't want happens.
Don't vote at all which means that you don't value your vote. Or
You can come with the usual excuse of "My vote doesn't matter anyway", and not vote.
No matter which one you take you are assisting in enabling the Communists in taking over this country.

+1zillion

Okay, Then vote third party and help split the vote, so that what you claim you don't want happens.
You can come with the usual excuse of "My vote doesn't matter anyway", and not vote.
No matter which one you take you are assisting in enabling the Communists in taking over this country.

another +gazillion we cannot let Shrillary take over the white House. We will be the United states of Central America before you know what hit you

another +gazillion we cannot let Shrillary take over the white House. We will be the United states of Central America before you know what hit you
Time to make a plan. I don't know exactly what my plan is yet, nor am I liable to post it publicly but please don't delude yourself into thinking that Trump can beat her or waste your time screaming "doom and gloom". She is your next president and she is coming after your guns. That is her best chance of establishing a legacy and that is what they are all about.

Time to be prepared. I'm of the opinion that the only thing off the table is warrantless search and seizure. Unlike Australia this country will never give the police the power to knock on your door without a warrant and come into your house. Other than that I can imagine a lot of changes.

Last edited:

Another +1. I usually respect folks who vote their conscience even if that means throwing away a vote on a third party candidate with zero chance of even being a blip on the electoral radar. But not this time, the stakes are too high, Hitlery must be kept out of the WH at all costs. I don't care if it's Genghis Kahn or Kahn from Star Trek running against her, I will vote for whomever has the best shot at defeating her, she is that evil. I know, I know, in deep blue MA Hitlery will most likely win but what if it is close. What if it all comes down to a close race in MA but she wins by a single vote and it was your vote for third party candidate X or your non vote that gave her the WH. Ask yourself, do you want to live with that on your head? Is Trump really worse than her?

What if it's close? in MA? What a joke. You're vote for President as a MA NESr is truly uncounted. Anything other than voting your conscience is a waste of time.

Yes Trump is just as bad as her. You think you know his position on anything? He just went back on the minimum wage, you really believe he isn't doing to decide assault weapons have got to go? There is no lesser evil to be chosen this November.

What if it's close? in MA? What a joke. You're vote for President as a MA NESr is truly uncounted. Anything other than voting your conscience is a waste of time.

Yes Trump is just as bad as her. You think you know his position on anything? He just went back on the minimum wage, you really believe he isn't doing to decide assault weapons have got to go? There is no lesser evil to be chosen this November.

Then promise the rest of you won't be bitching and crying for the next 4 years about that lamp shade wearing D-bag making your gun ownership rights nothing more than a memory.
Not the time to be voting 3rd party because it makes YOU feel good.

Time to vote with your feet.

You have at least until August to choose a new state of domicile, register to vote in a state where your vote will actually count.

Douglas Adams said:
"The leaders are lizards. The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards?"
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard," said Ford, "the wrong lizard might get in."

Here we go again. If you live in a state such as MA, your vote doesn't matter one bit. I swallowed my pride and voted for Mittens because he was the lesser of two evils and I didn't want four more years of Zero, but in reality it didn't matter how I voted because these dumb **** liberals couldn't wait for another round of his crap. Whether I vote D or R or L it doesn't matter in a landslide.

Now, let's talk about "splitting the vote and handing the win to Hillary". In 2012 Obnoxo won MA with 1.9M votes. Mittens had 1.18M, Gary Johnson had 0.03M votes and Jill Stein had 0.02M votes. If the votes that went to the 3rd and 4th party (those rebel vote splitters) had all gone to Mittens he still would have lost 1.9M to 1.23M.

Vote for the person you want to win. My guess is that this November I'll be voting for "None of the Above" because of all the choices he most closely represents me.

http://archive.boston.com/news/spec.../mass-us-president-election-results-2012.html

There is no alternative. Its either a vote for Trump, or the enemy will win. And I do believe that insurrection or civil war will break out under her regime. It will make the last one look like a garden party.

In Mass, your vote does not count, unless you vote (D) in the general election - the state will go Dem, and the Electoral College votes will, too. So, as a practical matter, voting Commie, Green, or Jedi is the same as voting Republican in the PRM.

Just the reality of the situation.

You might as well turn your guns in when you vote for Mr. "None of the Above" at the polling booth because Mr. "None of the Above" will not be appointing anyone to SCOTUS.

Guys, I know historically voting in national elections in MA or CT is useless. They are as deep blue as it gets and the outcome has been a foregone conclusion for the last several elections. Will that change this time? Probably not, but if there was ever a chance of it changing it is now. The polls have been wrong, the pundits have been wrong, it is different this time. Will it be different enough to make it close in CT or MA? Again, probably not but I am not willing to risk it so I am voting for Trump just to vote against Hitlery and the establishment just like I voted Trump in the primary.

Trump may not mean half of what he says but if supporting 2A gets him elected why would he suddenly reverse once in office? I don't think he cares that much if we have guns so why piss off the folks that voted for him by reversing his position on 2A? I don't think he will do that and he hasn't reversed himself on minimum wage. He said he would look into ways of dealing with low income situations, he didn't say he was in favor of increasing the minimum wage. He was talking about creating better paying jobs so the minimum wage would not be such a big issue. At least that's what I read but I am sure I haven't seen every single article and quote.

I guess I can't say I don't respect folks who vote their conscience as long as they vote but I wish everyone would use their votes wisely. People who don't vote at all I have a harder time with but it is your prerogative.

Respectfully disagree. I can't control how others vote. Voting our conscience is all we have left in this country.

I haven't seen anything that would make me think that Trump supports liberty. I am goddamn tired of voting for the lesser of two evils.

- - - Updated - - -

Then promise the rest of you won't be bitching and crying for the next 4 years about that lamp shade wearing D-bag making your gun ownership rights nothing more than a memory.
Not the time to be voting 3rd party because it makes YOU feel good.

We hear this EVERY election. How its just not the time for liberty or the reduction in the size of the Federal Govt. And to hold your nose and vote AGAINST the other choice.

- - - Updated - - -

You might as well turn your guns in when you vote for Mr. "None of the Above" at the polling booth because Mr. "None of the Above" will not be appointing anyone to SCOTUS.

Depending upon Trump to save us from the gun grabbers is a fool's errand.

Last edited:
The amount of stupid in this election is mind boggling. You have a woman who has made it her mission politically in life to ban (not regulate, not register, et al) BAN guns, but we don't want to vote for her opponent because he's "offensive, not conservative enough, has bad hair" or "can't with good conscious vote for..."

Not only that, but this anti gun woman who cannot be named is one of the most prolific liars in politics (which is saying something) and has a GUARANTEE to swing SCOTUS for well beyond an 8 year period. But ya, let's vote libertarian because its time....

No matter who becomes POTUS the fight for our 2A rights will rage on. It is being fought at the state and local level far more than at the national level because that's where the libtards are making huge gains and suffering losses depending on what state you are in.

Anyone who gets elected president and tries to confiscate guns will start a sh1t show they won't believe. I think Trump knows that so even if he was anti-gun he won't do anything about it because I truly believe he wants to see America strong again. It very well may be for his own selfish interests but who cares as long as that is his goal. I think he knows a disarmed America is a weak America and that's not good for Donald J. Trump. Again, I don't think he has strong feelings about guns, the economy is his main concern because that's what effects him the most, so I just don't see him stirring the pot with going against 2A, makes no sense for him.

Mass Primary results give you a sense of the scale of how out numbered we are

614,979 Total Republicanvotes
603,784 Hillary Total
586,716 Bernie Total

It would seem we have Zero chance of electing a Republican candidate in Mass

However, I do wonder what will become of the Bernie Voters. If they all sit it out and we turn out in huge numbers there is actually a chance that we could win. I've heard that Bernie voters may hate Hillary enough to vote Trump as they feel they're still aligning themselves with an establishment outsider

There is no alternative. Its either a vote for Trump, or the enemy will win. And I do believe that insurrection or civil war will break out under her regime. It will make the last one look like a garden party.

It isn't Red team vs. Blue team. This election it's actually the authoritarian New York liberal vs the authoritarian Chicago liberal, one just happens to be wearing a Red jersey.

Every four years it is always "the most important election in our lifetime, we have to wait for Liberty next time!" Enough is enough. If you care about liberty whatsoever, voting 3rd party is not only the feel good choice, it is the right choice, and the only choice.

It isn't Red team vs. Blue team. This election it's actually the authoritarian New York liberal vs the authoritarian Chicago liberal, one just happens to be wearing a Red jersey.

Every four years it is always "the most important election in our lifetime, we have to wait for Liberty next time!" Enough is enough. If you care about liberty whatsoever, voting 3rd party is not only the feel good choice, it is the right choice, and the only choice.

That will only result in our country's destruction.

As long as you're okay with two very liberal SCOTUS judges that are in their early 40's being nominated, and a rehash of Manchin-Toomey that includes an AWB without a sunset clause, mandatory registration, and absolutely no online purchasing, then yes, this post is correct.

Time to make a plan. I don't know exactly what my plan is yet, nor am I liable to post it publicly but please don't delude yourself into thinking that Trump can beat her or waste your time screaming "doom and gloom". She is your next president and she is coming after your guns. That is her best chance of establishing a legacy and that is what they are all about.

Time to be prepared. I'm of the opinion that the only thing off the table is warrantless search and seizure. Unlike Australia this country will never give the police the power to knock on your door without a warrant and come into your house. Other than that I can imagine a lot of changes.

You sure about that? Somerville post Marathon bombing...

When Hillary gives up her armed security, I will consider doing the same.

She is a raging liar, hypocrite, sociopath scumbag who is one of the most horrible politicians in our history, yet people still support her.

That speaks volumes about how the country is changing, and not for the better.

You guys have fun pretending that Dump is a half-decent candidate just because he's not quite as horrible as the other choice. I've done that before but I won't do it again. Vote for someone who believes in freedom (third party) or someone who doesn't (dem or rep) - there's really no in-between right now. This is especially true in MA where we all know Killary will win by a landslide.

As long as you're okay with two very liberal SCOTUS judges that are in their early 40's being nominated, and a rehash of Manchin-Toomey that includes an AWB without a sunset clause, mandatory registration, and absolutely no online purchasing, then yes, this post is correct.

How do you know Trump wouldn't do the same if/when the next Newtown happens...

How do you know Trump wouldn't do the same if/when the next Newtown happens...

Trump is a gamble at being anti-gun, Hillary is a GUARANTEE at being anti gun. One of the two will be elected whether we like it or not. I love Gary Johnson, and I love Ferraris, but I am realistic about my ability to get either...

Back
Top Bottom