Hillary Clinton to CT: "Change the gun culture."

Reptile

NES Member
Clinton, relatives of Newtown victims talk gun violence
HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — Hillary Clinton, sitting with relatives of victims of the Newtown school massacre, vowed Thursday to make sure gun violence is not ignored, saying Connecticut’s bipartisan gun control legislation was a model for the nation.

“I’m really proud that your leaders here in Connecticut have shown the way,” the Democratic presidential candidate told a crowd of about 600 supporters at a YMCA gymnasium in Hartford’s north end, a section of the capital city where families have first-hand experience with gun violence. “That’s why what happened here in Connecticut really needs to be a model.”

The state passed a sweeping package of gun law changes following the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School, which left 20 first-graders and six educators dead. The new law expanded the state’s assault weapons ban, barred large-capacity magazines and boosted background check requirements, among other changes. Clinton has proposed comprehensive federal background check requirements, including for gun show and Internet sales, and repealing certain immunity protections for the gun industry, among other provisions.

“I know how hard it was to do what Connecticut’s governor and legislature did after Sandy Hook. So I am not here to make promises I can’t keep,” she said. “I am here to tell you I will use every single minute of every day, if I’m so fortunate to be your president, looking for ways to save lives so we can change the gun culture.”

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-connecticuts-gun-violence-efforts-should-be-model/
--------
With her forked tongue, her message changes as she crosses state lines.

“I’m really proud that your leaders here in Connecticut have shown the way, ... That’s why what happened here in Connecticut really needs to be a model."

Yeah. She's really proud that they created a model that many people simply ignored. What was the compliance rate on registering "assault" weapons again?

ETA: Wonder if she's proud of the espionage act that says you can't store classified emails on a private server. People ignore that law too.

Last edited:
I have a better idea....let's change the CRIME culture.

Getting to the root cause is something these liberals never do.

Change the gun culture so we can buy whatever the hell we want without stupid assault weapon bans and the NFA getting in the way

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Connecticut is SUCH a raging success - that I left.

The crime rate is no better after the anti gun legislation, the economy's in the toilet, and Governor Malloy's busy blaming his problems on his predecessor.

I need the state to hold itself together just long enough for me to sell my house up there...

“I know how hard it was to do what Connecticut’s governor and legislature did after Sandy Hook. So I am not here to make promises I can’t keep,” she said. “I am here to tell you I will use every single minute of every day, if I’m so fortunate to be your president, looking for ways to save lives so we can change the gun culture.”

Last edited by a moderator:
My guns have killed no one. Killary is responsible for at least four deaths of the upstanding Americans (that we know of).

Ban Killary!

- - - Updated - - -

What is this connecticut you speak of, an STD?!!

Yes. Sort of. Wasn't always like that.

Back
Top Bottom