Hillary Clinton's security detail

Anybody knows her phone number?

SS-HillayAngel-08.jpg

Other hot chicks with guns.

Boy, is my blood pressure off the charts...

Anybody knows her phone number?
Go to DC, hang around Foggy Bottom, and when Hilary's motorcade slows to enter the State Department, just rush up to vehicles - I'm sure the friendly State Department security guards will be glad to help you out. [laugh]

Looks like all of them are gorgeous, always figured hillary for the butch type [wink]

This one just does it for me, id like to see her duel wield 2 ar15s while firing them [smile]

SS-HillayAngel-09.jpg

Look at the top of the carry handle -- it's just a piece plastic molding. They were running around in the woods, pointing their plastic guns at each other, and yelling "bang."

So Clinton went the Qaddafi route and has an all women security detail?

Seriously?

Ah yes, 45 push ups in 2 minutes. Oh, wait, whats that? 42 is the minimum amount for a male to pass in the Army? Oh, that's right, the male that can barely get by in his physical test is only on the same standard as an elite female. I got it.

[rofl]

everyone is taught thumbs-forward. fiancee and i had kind of a hard time shooting my P225 but we switched our grip on it and improved our groups a ton.

thanks, FLETC!

It was an adjustment going from thumbs forward on the glock to thumbs forward on my p229 as well.

I am not surprised Hillary has some hotties following here around also. I liked the photos thanks for posting.

HILLARY, Who the hell is she the next Hitler.
That bitch has some 60 people assigned to her protection detail.
Hell, sixty people is a rifle platoon.
Sixty damn people to potect one worthless bag of crap.

No wonder our nation is going broke.
smitty

HILLARY, Who the hell is she the next Hitler.
That bitch has some 60 people assigned to her protection detail.
Hell, sixty people is a rifle platoon.
Sixty damn people to potect one worthless bag of crap.

No wonder our nation is going broke.
smitty

amen

Back
Top Bottom