• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary's new fashion craze - Her Earpiece

Conspiracy theory about nothing important from infowars? Say it ain't so!

the death star is rather far away. maybe the earpiece explains how the emperor and vader readily communicate with her.

- - - Updated - - -

Conspiracy theory about nothing important from infowars? Say it ain't so!

infowars has more credibility than CNN, MSNBC and 90% of the mainstream media out there.

How is it a conspiracy theory when the video shows it in her ear, law enforcement has confirmed that she has used this same device in the past for other events, and her responses were pretty clearly slower and stammering, as would be the case if someone was in her ear coaching her and telling her what to say?

How is it a conspiracy theory when the video shows it in her ear, law enforcement has confirmed that she has used this same device in the past for other events, and her responses were pretty clearly slower and stammering, as would be the case if someone was in her ear coaching her and telling her what to say?

Sorry, but they're going to have to get a lot more specific than writing
“NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,”
before I believe infowars. The video shows that she has "something" in her ear. No idea what it is. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she didn't have an earpiece in, but I don't tend to believe a lot of the stuff that infowars posts. Far fetched is an understatement. The slow and stammering responses just show how physically and mentally unprepared she is for the office she is seeking. We can only hope that her decline becomes even more apparent as the election nears.

Not important? Would you care if she just had a team there on stage with her and they could just answer for her?
Not really. The President doesn't take a dump without running the idea through a team of advisors and staffers. Why should things be any different pre-election?

Totally someone telling her what to say!

This past week, they intercepted the transmission. The transcript reads: "Cough cough cough. Cough cough. Ahem. Cough. Cough cough. Yeswater. Cough cough cough cough BIIIIIGCOUGH. Cough. . . "

You guys seriously have never seen a hearing aid?? My brother in law is younger than her and hear wears one ffs.

Now this is what it looks like when a candidate is wearing a wire during a debate (and actually says "let me finish" in mid sentence when nobody on the stage is interrupting him).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread317956/pg1

You guys seriously have never seen a hearing aid?? My brother in law is younger than her and hear wears one ffs.

Now this is what it looks like when a candidate is wearing a wire during a debate (and actually says "let me finish" in mid sentence when nobody on the stage is interrupting him).

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread317956/pg1

I call BS. If that's true, then her camp would just say it is a hearing aide you morons.

I think this is to snap her out of her Parkinson's freeze ups when they happen.

n6fg6x5g58kx.jpg

So in light of all else we have seen recently and the denial it was even an earpeice why would we not think something was amiss ffs?

Who even cares, do we really need more confirmation that shes a lying d-bag? Everyone settle down, leave it to Alex jones to turn it into another Jade Helm, that guy hurts the right more than helps the right.

Back
Top Bottom