Hillbilly Brigade' saves Oregon town from wildfires (Hot Chick Alert)

Maddawg1952

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'm a simple kind of guy, Ya'll can keep your shopping bag totting 10's or even 8's and 9's give me good old redneck 6 or7 and get the hell out of the way . Extra points for running the dozer. Not that I need anyone to run one for me, but I bet she's fun to watch. Case youze don't know dozers have NO suspension to stop the bounces, if ya get my drift.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, who's setting up the squares for the date in which the Oregon EPA office goes after them for destroying the habitat of some endangered moth?

Wouldn't be surprised on bit if the state government went after and destroyed all involved because this group of fine individuals just showed everyone they are feckless.

45collector

NES Member
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
The lady in the video reminds me of K-Dub, someone who could whip most of our asses and can operate almost any kind of machine out there.
Haven’t seen her post in a long time! Wonder if she still lingers here or just got sick of the stud club brigade.

But yes, young lady on the dozer is bad ass and these days I’m thinking stuff like “if my daughter turns out like her I’d be beaming with pride”.
Guess I’m getting old!

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haven’t seen her post in a long time! Wonder if she still lingers here or just got sick of the stud club brigade.

But yes, young lady on the dozer is bad ass and these days I’m thinking stuff like “if my daughter turns out like her I’d be beaming with pride”.
Guess I’m getting old!
She moved to Montana. Her Facebook posts suggest she is happy. (and still beautiful)

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, who's setting up the squares for the date in which the Oregon EPA office goes after them for destroying the habitat of some endangered moth?

Wouldn't be surprised on bit if the state government went after and destroyed all involved because this group of fine individuals just showed everyone they are feckless.
The government shouldn't pick fights
with people that they already know have
what it takes to dig unmarked graves in wilderness.

Last edited:

Skysoldier

Forum Curmudgeon
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Back in 2000 we had the big Cerro Grande fire here in NM that took out most of Los Alamos.

After the fire was under control, I was in a bar near the Albuquerque airport and met a hot chick like that from Idaho.

She worked for the Forest Service and had been living in a tent for the previous three weeks, and had a flight home the next day.
We got to talking, and she also was a Smoke Jumper, but had hurt her back and now was a crew leader. She was hotter
than the Cerro Grande Fire ever was so I asked her out on a date.[smile]

She ended up screwing my brains out for the next three days, delaying her flight home three times. She begged me to leave Albuquerque
and move to Idaho......and to this day I still regret not doing it![hmmm]

Top Bottom