HK dealer?

The treaded barrel of the USP 9 Tactical would make it non Massachusetts compliant. Now that doesn't mean you won't find one somewhere in Massachusetts at a very overinflated price. But I seriously doubt you will find one at your local gun shop.

Threaded barrels don't affect compliance. **** those stupid lists anyways.

The treaded barrel of the USP 9 Tactical would make it non Massachusetts compliant. Now that doesn't mean you won't find one somewhere in Massachusetts at a very overinflated price. But I seriously doubt you will find one at your local gun shop.

It's also not explicitly on the EOPS list. MFS usually has 9mm USP standard models in stock, though.

Anyone know of a Mass. HK dealer with a USP tactical 9mm.

Thanks,
Dave

Did they ever improve it? The old usp tac 9 was kind of fake. No match trigger, regular usp rollmarks, etc. Ghetto version.

ETA: to answer your question though I doubt any "typical" MA dealer will move one of these, you're going to have to "call walter" to transfer it in... this isn't a normal gun liable to be marked by shitty mids as being MA compliant.

Last edited:
i would just find a USP tactical online and a dealer in MA willing to transfer it. as mentioned above it's a freaking USP 9 so it's on the list as far as I'm concerned. most FFL's should be fine with it unless they're tightasses in general. i'm not sure you will find a tactical model with 10rd mags though, so you might take a loss on that.

- - - Updated - - -

It's also not explicitly on the EOPS list. MFS usually has 9mm USP standard models in stock, though.

you people create rules that don't exist. the list says USP 9. it's a USP 9. also I would rather burn my cash than give it to MFS.

wrong.

Some people blame mfs for talking to the media and bringing the Healey down on us. In reality we were on this forum every ****ing day talking about how the awb doesn't work and why. MFS tried to be open and honest in interviews about laws and educate the general populace and their words got twisted. Is it their fault, meh, maybe, but if it wasn't them it would have been someone else.

Some people blame mfs for talking to the media and bringing the Healey down on us. In reality we were on this forum every ****ing day talking about how the awb doesn't work and why. MFS tried to be open and honest in interviews about laws and educate the general populace and their words got twisted. Is it their fault, meh, maybe, but if it wasn't them it would have been someone else.

irrelevant. my reasons for not giving them my $$ are purely based on personal experience using their shop.

Back
Top Bottom