• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK SFP9CC

If they do one in the size of a 365xl I'd consider buying one. Unless it's $800, which shouldn't be supported on principle.

Think I heard it's slated for 2024 release. Damn near 10 years behind the curve, but better late than never, I guess?

Don't get me wrong, in and HK fan.
This is just a lazy move by them.
Especially since they have 3 sub compact guns already.
Along with the compact line up of each gun in 9mm,40 S&W and 45 acp.
Not counting the MK23

Not counting the MK23

If it’s indeed narrower than the VP9sk it’s just what the CC market wants, a G43X or P365XL clone. The grip looks a little short though so probably not as thin as a G43X.

Not counting the MK23

From what I remember the HK marketing guy saying this is a pistol designed from the get go to be a CCW pistol. Their regular offerings are military/Police focused.

From what I remember the HK marketing guy saying this is a pistol designed from the get go to be a CCW pistol. Their regular offerings are military/Police focused.

I will like it because HK says I will, and they hate me :)

Have a P30sk, it is a tank compared to the G43x.

The P30 has been relegated to a nightstand* gun because I have a light on it.

*Properly secured in a locked container on my nightstand.

Are these on the market yet? I have PM9 pocket carry, that is a great gun and a Glock26 that is a great gun but OWB and I have a VP9 that is my night stand gun. Any reason you can think of why this would replace my carry guns? I really want to downsize which I know is counterintuitive to NES.

Are these on the market yet? I have PM9 pocket carry, that is a great gun and a Glock26 that is a great gun but OWB and I have a VP9 that is my night stand gun. Any reason you can think of why this would replace my carry guns? I really want to downsize which I know is counterintuitive to NES.
At the earliest 2024. And that's if all goes well

Want to downsize?

What words are you saying?

Back
Top Bottom