HK USC 45 Rifle Availability?

So, I had wanted to pick up one of these rifles and had known of two separate dealers who had one. Well, wouldn't you know, I finally get some spare money to go pick one up, one of the two that had been sitting there for ages and ages and ages, and WHALLA! they've both been sold. Does anyone know of any dealers that are here in state or in NH that has one for a reasonable price? Any information is greatly appreciated.

The new ones that are left are way to much money and I only found used online from 1600 to 1850. Iv seen 2 being offered new on another site not in the area for 1850-2500. I was lucky and just got one this past Friday private sale in box never fired from a friend. He got one of the last imported in August of last year. Since there not being imported anymore the prices are going up and new ones are far and few between. Wish I had more info other than internet search. Happy hunting

Last edited:
there is currently one on gunbroker for abour $1,800. see if precision point will do the transfer for you, i hear they are also gay for HK there much like myself.

Hey, I'm loving that .45 Hi Point I bought from you! You should get another just get another one!

I hate to be the spelling Nazi, but is it really that hard to spell voila? (Yes, I don't have the accent on the a.)

I bought mine way back when they first came out. Some people hate em and some love em.

IMG_0227_zpsbd7511b5.jpg

I hate to be the spelling Nazi, but is it really that hard to spell voila? (Yes, I don't have the accent on the a.)

Considering I was running on 4 hours sleep, just spent the first half of my sunday with in laws, and have a nice warm stomach full of bacon, yes, yes it is that hard to spell. My brain is toast.

- - - Updated - - -

State line in mason had one last weekend.

Any idea what the price on it was?

Considering I was running on 4 hours sleep, just spent the first half of my sunday with in laws, and have a nice warm stomach full of bacon, yes, yes it is that hard to spell. My brain is toast.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I didn't coonfinger it but I noticed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Being a divorced man, I'll admit that half a day with in laws is a pretty good excuse for having a fried brain.

Back
Top Bottom