Hodgdon Door Prize for the 5-21 Fosters' Match

Hi Guys:

Just a quick note to remind you that the final chance to participate in the AIHPA Match will be upon us with the Fosters' Match on 5-21-05 being held at the Reading Rifle & Revolver Club, Inc. located in Reading, MA. Registration for the match starts at 8:00 a.m. and firing begins at 9:00 a.m..

The match fee is $15.00 and this is a NRA Approved Tournament.

The match should be completed by 2:30 p.m., based on the last Fosters' Match.

I participated before - why should I do it again? This is a re-entry match - this means that you can shoot in another category of rifle and count twice in the Postal or you can shoot the same style rifle and only the high score will count.

As a special bonus, there will be a Hodgdon Door Prize. Just by paying your entry fee, you will be entered. If you want additional chances at the door prize, tickets will be available for $2.00 each from the members of the Reading Junior Highpower Rifle Program.

So, what is in the door prize?

There will be 1 Hodgdon coffee mug, 2 Hodgdon baseball caps, 1 Basic Loading Manual and 1 pound of Varget. The Varget was donated to the JR cause by Reading's Senior Highpower Rifle Program. This door prize has a retial value of over $50.00!!!

Once again we will be holding a service person collection for a sniper group serving over in Iraq. I hope this collection will be even better than the 5-1-05 collection.

Finally, we have a great prize table for the match. We have awards from Redding Reloading, Forster Products, Hodgdon, Streamlight, SIE Systems (Web services focusing on firearms) and DAC Technologies just to name a few of our proud and generous sponsors.

If you are interested in pre-registering for the match, please contact John LoRusso at [email protected]

For more information, a copy of the match bulletin or to see the 5-1-05 results, please visit:

http://www.freespaces.com/gurriefandozzi/

and go through to the links page. All of the information is either listed under upcoming events or the 5-1-05 Fosters' Match.

Finally, please feel free to pass this message on to anyone you think would be interested in participating in this event.

I hope to see you there.

Gurrie Fandozzi

Back
Top Bottom