Holbrook Gun Show Nov. 21 & 22

There will be a sales rep from Sig Sauer on Saturday. You can try out a Sig to see if you like it.
It will be at the big bore range on Saturday. The range is to your right when you enter the grounds. Hope to see some folks who I have not seen since our last NES shoot.

Any other notable draw to this show, other than supporting the nice club? I am a SIG fan now anyways, and have a few, so the SIG sales rep is not a big draw for me.

Thanks

Good times and a decent set up for a small show. Wish I had enough time to stay for the 6 shooting but it seemed to be a half hour line plus when I was there.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

not a bad little show. a little pricey on a lot of items no great deals. I picked up some of the xf-7 waterproof freezeproof new lube also comes with the grease. guy said not happy call him and they refund the money 20.00 for the package. help support a local company . tried a couple sigs at 10 when sig opened.

I went today and picked up some of the grease and spray as well. Didn't see anything I had to have except the Galil that was out of my price range. Same seller (Terry Goode) had a nice Remington 700 for a decent price. I also saw a seller that had a Saiga 308 with 16" barrel for a fair price.

Back
Top Bottom