Holbrook Gun Show - November 18-20

traveler57 said:
I went too. Just to check it out. Bigger than the Lunenburg show last month, but still not as big as Marlboro.

BTW, has anyone here have a story where they actually found a "good" deal at a show?

Nothing will be bigger than Marlboro or Big E in MA, as there are no other large halls that will rent to a gun show promoter!

Any gun show at a gun club is going to be severely limited by the size of the building. MA NG Armories won't allow anyone to bring guns into the armory, so they are no longer an option (and the largest AFAIK, since Boston closed, can't hold more than ~200 tables).

Yes, I got a hell of a bargain at a gun show in Foxboro (before new owner of hall, anti-gun, shut down any future gun shows). H&K USP .45c with 4 mags for $400 in 1999! Some idiot had picked out the plastic sight inserts, but that was the only abuse it had endured. Back then the value of this deal was $600, today almost $1K in MA (when you can find one)!

Haven't seen a good deal since then! Generally I'd rather buy for same price or cheaper at a known reliable dealer!

Jon,

On occasion. Someone posted a date here, but the Shriner's newspaper didn't have it listed (Nov/Dec edition). Not sure what the scoop is.

Aleppo website shows events for 2004! [roll]

I haven't been to one of the larger shows in a while, so I haven't picked up the fliers for all the planned shows since May. Sometimes "planned shows" get cancelled, so it pays to check before making the trek!

Here's what I have from my May 2005 pickup:

- Rockingham Park - 12/17&18 - 325 tables alleged.

- Wilmington (Shriners Aud) - 2/18&19/2006 - 500 tables alleged.

- W. Springfield (Big E) - 6/3&4/2006 - 600 tables alleged (Militaria - so if folks don't like old guns, don't bother).

Back
Top Bottom