• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club November Gun show

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club is having a November gun show ,I think its the weekend before Thanksgiving. They have not updated the info on their web site yet , but they are having it. It's normally a good show, you don't get all the non gun dealers or the junk sellers there.

Nov. 21 (0800 - 1700) and Nov. 22 (0800 - 1500)
Admission - $7.00 (children under 12 free)
Location: Holbrook Sportsmen's Club, Quincy St (just off Rte. 37), Holbrook, MA, 781-767-4971
www.holbrooksportsmensclub.org

[Above from flier picked up at the Marlboro gun show.]

ETA: It's a decent, small, club-based show but some of us think that jacking the admission up to $7.00 makes it of questionable value.

is there anything for the kids to do,activities,demos,such as archary?

I suppose they could help park cars or guide people to the correct door. [wink] [smile]

j/k

Seriously it is a gun flea market run by a club. Much like the professionally run gun shows, it's just table after table of stuff to sell. No activities.

Last edited:
thats funny len, but i brought my 5 yr old to the hanson show, and they had a trout pool,and did a archary demo,and my son loved it !!!! he now wants a bow for christmas. just hope they have somthing like that at holbrook.

I couldn't resist adding some humor to my response! [wink]

No ponds at Holbrook and they use the ranges (as I recall) for parking so any other activity is very unlikely. I'm not a member there, but have attended a few shows there over the past 2 years.

I'll probably drop by this one, as I get thru with RO duty at BR&P at 1300 hrs.

Call them put a bug in their ear about kids stuff. if they have the staff to do it they just might.

TTBOMK, the jerky guy and the hot sauce guy don't do the small shows South of Boston . . . I don't ever remember seeing them there anyway.

I was supremely disappointed that the hot sauce guy wasn't at the Marlboro show, as I wanted to resupply.

Len is correct, they wont be at Holbrok. Its much to small of a show and space is tight. Also dealers are on a waiting list to get in there. I will be there working again[sad].

I need some range time bad!!!!

holbrook show

went there this morning, same old gun stuff, but ProAmmo is there with lots of ammo and waayyyyyyyy better prices than everybody else, he also has a lot of quantity-cases etc.-get there quick for the best selection and price, other than that just your average Holbrook show! ProAmmo is in the first range (booths on the right!)

I always like to check out and support the local shows even if they're small and not solely gun related. The Holbrook show is usually decent enough to warrant the drive up from Carver. I'll be poking around on Sunday looking for good ammo prices and maybe an unexpected milsurp or accessory items.

worked the show again[sad]...the guy I work for can be high on prices, then on other items he is reasonable. We sold a great deal of stuff, about 36 firearms which is a good show. I picked up some primers, and some powder. I also went through some of his recent purchase of Mosins he had just received and found a 1923 ex dragoon. Its in nice shape, except for that darn import mark on the receiver.
I also bought the P17 Enfield from him, Winchester receiver and barrel. You know me I have to buy something.[wink]

I also got to see Fred's new car........man is it NICE...congrats Fred.

Back
Top Bottom