• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club Show March 24&25th

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club will be having its Spring Gun Show the weekend of march 24 & 25th.

Sat 8-5 Sun 8-3.

flyer attached for $1 off admission.
70 tables of vendors.

SEE SUNDAY UPDATE IN POST #35

Attachments

• HSC - Gun Show Flyer.pdf
    211.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Interesting. New venues are difficult for the promoters, most dealers are stuck in the mud and don't like change.

Is SIG going to be there again for the live fire/ try before you buy event?

Manufacture(s) still in the works to lineup a demo. SIG, S&W, and Springfield have all been mentioned and contacted thru a dealer that sets up our demo. once confirmed it will be posted. currently one vendor has showed interest on bringing some long distance rifles to do a demo on our 200 yard range ( rifle and scope demo/sales )

Anyone have any experience with this show in the past? I rarely buy anything at gun shows, but I do like to go for the spectacle sometimes. Anything interesting here or just the same old gun shop stuff? Any decent tables for C&R?

Anyone have any experience with this show in the past? I rarely buy anything at gun shows, but I do like to go for the spectacle sometimes. Anything interesting here or just the same old gun shop stuff? Any decent tables for C&R?

I last went to this show 2 years ago and walked out with an 03-A3, a new S&W handgun and a new holster. I enjoyed it very much and thought it was decent. I'm going again this Saturday and it sounds like they will have S&W there, which is something new, I think.

I always try to attend this show. Small but some decent small stuff is usually there. Since Terry Goode seems to have retired, there won't be any significant arrays of C&R stuff at decent prices at any show. Terry typically took ~8 tables and damn near everything he put out was C&R eligible. You will see some smaller local dealers here that you'll never see at any of the big shows.

As long as I can get my beef jerky, cheap leather goods, and repro nazi knives, I'll be happy.

/s
I don't remember ever seeing the jerky guy at any of these smaller shows. IIRC he's from Maine, so it makes no economic sense for him to come down for a small show.

The Holbrook club's web page does not mention Sig at the show, but it specifically states that S&W will be on the range showing firearms and what they call a "Try before you buy". I assume that means test firing, but don't hold me to that.

I always try to go to this show, if nothing else just to support a local club where the money stays local.

yup. Holbrook did a nice job. I picked a up some ammo and a knife. Kulas Customs was there. They had some nicely done AR's.

Last edited:
was kula selling guns or just showing? some of the pistols on the wall had prices, and some didn't.
seemed there was only 1 person there also, was interested in a 1911 on the wall, but no price
only person i saw at the table was trying to wheel a 2 gun deal for $6k so i didn't bother him

was kula selling guns or just showing? some of the pistols on the wall had prices, and some didn't.
seemed there was only 1 person there also, was interested in a 1911 on the wall, but no price
only person i saw at the table was trying to wheel a 2 gun deal for $6k so i didn't bother him
They had a few sales people there through out the day. Some of the guns were for sale, some were displays to show off some of their custom work.

I didn't talk to anyone there. The people behind the counter were busy. I didn't see any prices on the AR's either. My guess is you bring your own gun to them and they can do that kind of work for you. It was pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom