• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holbrook Sportsmen's Club Show March 24&25th

The guns on the right were for sale. The ones on the left were displays of his custom work. There were half dozen sales people there including Jason, I spoke to him briefly because he did some work for me in the past. Great guy and a great shop.

The main building was mostly a disappointment with more political tables then gun tables. The side building is where all the good stuff was located. It was a decent show, but you could walk through and see everything in less then half an hour.

SHOW UPDATE :

SUNDAY- Starting at 10 AM the Skeet and 5-stand field will be open for DEMO shooting. those with LTC/FID can give Skeet or 5-Stand a try. 5 shots on the Club. additional 5 shells for $5. With PAID admission to the Show.

Some interesting items but nothing that I had to have. Nice way to kill the morning. Notable stuff (for me), Colt gold cup series 70 $1299, S&W model 48 8" 22WMR $1299, 10-22 M1 Carbine $389, 10-22 Garand $600. Pricey but interesting.

Back
Top Bottom