• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holbrook Sportsmens Club Show

They are also selling raffle tickets for a gun a day! They purchased over 15K worth of prizes. If you go to their web site you can find out info on how to buy tickets.

No on web site yet. They are not for sale to the public until after March 31st. I am sure it will be posted on the site April 1st.

Has anyone gone before?
I'm looking for a .44 mag.
I need to work on Sat.
But I could easily drive a few extra miles for a good gun show!
I am not sure if the reloading dealer is going to be there. If you call the club tonight you may be able to check. Its a small show and its the same dealers from years past. Sometimes you can find some interesting stuff. Folks have been trading in a bunch of their older firearms to purchase new ones.
If anything its a good reason to see some NES folks.

I am not sure if the reloading dealer is going to be there. If you call the club tonight you may be able to check. Its a small show and its the same dealers from years past. Sometimes you can find some interesting stuff. Folks have been trading in a bunch of their older firearms to purchase new ones.
If anything its a good reason to see some NES folks.

Some ammo guys there. I saw one selling lots of stuff. You could buy Wolf, Speer or many other choices. Did not see much selection on top-end 22.

Back
Top Bottom