• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holliston man accused of collecting weapons, threatening attacks on Muslims, Obama

That video literally gets funnier every time I see it. What an absolute boob.

The funny part in the video is his partner leaning against the wall, watch again and look to the right when he shoot himself, zero reaction from the guy lol

Just standing there whistling .... I know nuthin lol

So they arrest this guy cuz he had ammo and extra food and water (which FEMA and MEMA recommend we all have during hurricane season) and cuz some sheep were scared?

But the FBI doesn't arrest Tamerlin or Djokar Tsarnaev even after the Russian govt tells us how bad they are?

Oh my GOD! not food and water....Well in all seriousness at least now the children can sleep well knowing those AR pats are off the street and the Mace guns are now in the hands of the professionals...

Bl-Obama probably hired this guy himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So they arrest this guy cuz he had ammo and extra food and water (which FEMA and MEMA recommend we all have during hurricane season) and cuz some sheep were scared?

But the FBI doesn't arrest Tamerlin or Djokar Tsarnaev even after the Russian govt tells us how bad they are?

No, they arrested him because he threatened, several times, that he was going to kill the President. THAT is a crime.

And seriously folks, 64 posts and no one says it?

"What's his NES handle?" GOD! You guys are letting me down! [rofl2] FYI...they did seize his phone and computer...so...let's hope he DIDN'T have an NES account.

Last edited:

[h=1]Slingshot Owner Convicted of Threats to Kill Obama[/h]
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-13/wisconsin-man-convicted-of-threats-to-kill-obama

No, they arrested him because he threatened, several times, that he was going to kill the President. THAT is a crime.

And seriously folks, 64 posts and no one says it?

"What's his NES handle?" GOD! You guys are letting me down! [rofl2] FYI...they did seize his phone and computer...so...let's hope he DIDN'T have an NES account.

Ok. Didn't get that from the several articles that I read on this. The headline from Fox 25 was that this guy was stockpiling guns when it seems that no firearms were recovered only parts.

Did he threaten the POTUS in writing or did his ex-wife SAY that he did?

Did he threaten the POTUS in writing or did his ex-wife SAY that he did?
The ambiguity of this may be why the big charge is possession of ammunition as a prohibited person. It looks like they are relying on the federal ban which is a RO after a court hearing at which he theoretically had a change to defend himself against the charge. It's also not a case where the individual may have misplaced an extra mag for a carry gun, but willfully ignoring the provisions of a 209A. The only hope one has of surviving a 209A is complying with the terms and riding it out.

As to the materials - the kind of materials he had, particularly AL powder and iron oxide (I assume we are not talking about rusty nails here) are not exactly household cleaning supplies that can be combined into nefarious item. They do not appear to be using these as the basis of a charge, but to further prejudice the system against the person.

As a word of caution - be sure to ALWAYS store your powders in original containers. I know of a case where "recontainering" was used as part of the basis for an allegation the powders were not reloading supplies but bomb making materials.

We will be in deep shit if things get to the point where the US starts arresting people because the Russians tell us they are bad.

According to the guy's lawyer- Bitter divorce and custody battle in process....ratted out by wife?

That's usually the way it goes. Wife, or soon to be ex-wife, gets pissed and drops a dime on the husband just to destroy his life. In most states, the courts are perfectly willing to accept the woman's word with absolutely nothing substantial backing it. Gee, I wonder why men get bitter?

I'm not buying this guy in Holliston was a credible threat to anyone.

Any more than this INMATE:

Slingshot Owner Convicted of Threats to Kill Obama

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-01-13/wisconsin-man-convicted-of-threats-to-kill-obama
This would be funny if it were an onion article. What's next? They will convict a crazy person confined in an asylum that utters a "threat"? Or maybe a 3 year old mumbles something, or how about a Downs Syndrome boy?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

So this guy got jammed up because he had firearms and ammunition legally and, while going through a divorce and custody battle, had a restraining order put on him. I'm willing to bet the comments regarding the president were either a lie or exaggeration to get him even more jammed up with law enforcement during the divorce.

I know of an incident that happened to an acquaintance where his ex said she would flat out lie to the police and the judge in order to get a restraining order put on him while they were in the process of separating. She wanted to do this not because he was abusive or a threat, but because she didn't want him living in his own apartment while she was still there and in the process of moving out. She told him she would beat herself up just to screw him with a restraining order.

You guys might be on to something

Gargiulo’s attorney, Mark R. Meehan, told reporters outside the courthouse that Gargiulo “denies making any threats to anybody” and suggested the allegations stemmed from “ongoing custody issues” involving his two children.
“There’s a long history of false allegations on behalf of the mother of his children,” said Meehan, who represented Gargiulo during his 2007 divorce and said he never saw any signs that he was mentally unstable or has extreme political views. “There’s a broad range of views out there,” Meehan said. “His would not be considered mainstream, but they are certainly not exceptionally radical.”

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2...down-mosque/w4WM7vrvpuWiWaHT7NyeoM/story.html

The "stockpile" does sound kind of lame. What I really hate is when they report that somebody had a few thousand rounds of ammunition (or just several hundred), which sounds ominous to the general public but to me sounds the same as saying that a person who bakes a lot has a "stockpile" of 100 pounds of flour in their pantry and 50 pounds of butter in their freezer. My God, what were they planning to do with all that???

The "stockpile" does sound kind of lame. What I really hate is when they report that somebody had a few thousand rounds of ammunition (or just several hundred), which sounds ominous to the general public but to me sounds the same as saying that a person who bakes a lot has a "stockpile" of 100 pounds of flour in their pantry and 50 pounds of butter in their freezer. My God, what were they planning to do with all that???

Hah! Just ask any quilter how much fabric she has squirreled away. Now THAT's a stockpile!

This smells to high hell!

1) wife shtoops another man
2) takes out restraining order, making husband a temporary PP
3) Lets it slip while polishing her cop lover's knob that he has "scary guns" in his house
4) sits back and watches the buffoon cops/secret service butt rape the poor guy, while she laffs and polishes her BFs knob again.

The ONLY good news here is that someday she will roast forever in Satan's fiery hell. what a biyatch

We will be in deep shit if things get to the point where the US starts arresting people because the Russians tell us they are bad.

Are we really that far away from that NOW?! And the point is they aren't making any efforts to stop real terrorists but they sure are bringing heat down on law-abiding citizens lately.

What REAL evidence of wrong doing do they have on this guy in Holliston? Or is this just another Manchester By the Sea-like case?

Last edited:
"Collecting" is a CRIME ?

C&R Licensees - report to your local PD - NOW.

download.php

Plus, two or more cans of Tomatoes is HOARDING and is not allowed.

You MUST rely on your Guvmint for everything.

woolworths-cans-front4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom