holster company deals?

Comptac is offering 20% off today. Code is BLK-2013.

Thanks so much. I have been haunting their web site. I even went there yesterday and they had no noticeable indications of a sale. They are absolutely horrible about notifying people of sales/specials, and when they do them, the web site doesn't work hard to make it obvious.

Thanks so much. I have been haunting their web site. I even went there yesterday and they had no noticeable indications of a sale. They are absolutely horrible about notifying people of sales/specials, and when they do them, the web site doesn't work hard to make it obvious.

Not really. I get emails all the time.

Bought some stuff on CompTac today and the code for the 20% did not work, so the e mail said to tell customer service what happened under their contact section and they would handle it Monday when they came in.

Not really. I get emails all the time.

Ok. I have never gotten a single email from them. I guess you have to sign up or something.

@griz - I just ordered a couple of Internationals and the code worked. You have to type it in, and it is case-sensitive.

I think I screwed up the shipping selection though. $16 for UPS ground on half a pound of plastic is stupid.

bravo concealment is offering 10% off with promo code semperfi or simper fidelis one of the two. i can't recommend bravo concealment holsters enough

Got an email from Crossbreed Holsters and they are offering 15% off on Monday.

CYB15 is the coupon code.

Plus guaranteed delivery by Christmas..........

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

Just got this email from www.kholster.com

Save 15% Now Through Wednesday, December 4th! Use Discount Code "USE-B4-DEC5" when you check out to save 15% on your order.

Can anyone attest to the quality and function of the remora and the mag holder? For like 16 bucks and a free mag holder it seems too weird to me without a clip or loop or something.

Can anyone attest to the quality and function of the remora and the mag holder? For like 16 bucks and a free mag holder it seems too weird to me without a clip or loop or something.

Uhh... pretty awesome. Belt keeps everything in place. I would get the reinforced top in order to reholster safely.

It's more of a mental thing than a physical thing. Very comfy and universal. Stays put. With that said I still prefer kydex and a clip......[thinking]

I have one for my shield. Its very comfortable and has never budged on me once. But like mac67 I still prefer my old faithful hybrid holster. The Remora is great for lounging around the house or running some quick errands, but if I'm going out for the day I put on my OF

Back
Top Bottom