• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holster for Glock 19.5?

I’m looking to purchase a holster that attaches to my Molle belt. As I said in the title I have a G19.5 and I run an olight pl mini2 on it. If the holster was compatible with my light that’s a plus but not necessary. Any and all recommendations are welcome. Thanks

Unfortunately the Safariland ALS isn't made for that particular light. Retention is released when you push off with your thumb during the draw, which I found easy to learn. I also like their low ride version, puts the holster where I wanted it.

Model 6395 ALS® Low-Ride Level I Retention™ Duty Holster

Downside - they aren't cheap. And if what you need isn't in stock, Safariland will take a long time to get to your order, but will eventually cough up a nice holster.

Look into Red River Tactical, and/or Gearcraft. They made really nice holsters for good prices. Ive purchased from both of them a few times, and have always been more than happy with their products.

Back
Top Bottom