• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Holster suggestions for pistol classes

Dench, I know your taking training classes but any clubs down there with action pits that allow you to work from the holster?

Random NES Ninja - “ just look it up on the Internet”

If you like Randy Cain (and I do) this is a good venue near Lakeview, FL

I'm working with Blade Tech now regarding an issue with the holster. The holster is optic ready, it has a cutout for optics. However, it's just a tad off and my RMR hits it when reholstering enough to be obvious that it's hitting something and seating poorly until it's bumped fully in - which certainly is not what this was made to do. They seemed to of molded it just a hair to high, maybe an 1/8 of an inch. I sent them a few photos. Wondering what they will say about it.

I have a GALCO D219WDC MOD CON212H for my Ruger RI and it disappears under my fleece - Alaska we have wolves and the occasional bear - and dogs will be dogs getting sucked into a hungry wolf pack or chase a bear.

Most of the nerds I larp and train with have some sort of belt setup for classes. You’ll eventually end up in the tactical Zoolander thread where we all troll each other and pretend we are badass and not poor.

I like the RTI mount system as I can swap holsters out easy.

View attachment 690719
Remembering that I'm an Ichabod Crane MFer, help me choose between Optimal Drop or regular belt mount?

Remembering that I'm an Ichabod Crane MFer, help me choose between Optimal Drop or regular belt mount?

Optimal drop for blade tech? It’s ok, but the gcode mule for RTI hangers is more stable on draw with leg strap. If you start dropping pistol lower without strap it will roll up on you during draw

Optimal drop for blade tech? It’s ok, but the gcode mule for RTI hangers is more stable on draw with leg strap. If you start dropping pistol lower without strap it will roll up on you during draw
Yeah, I wasn't thinking of going lower than the optimal - it was a question of should I bother with drop at all?

Back
Top Bottom