Holsters in wear...

How about posting pictures of how you wera your holsters with your firearms in them? I would post mine but I have an in pocket with a BG380, hardly noticable.

This would probably be better in the Gallery forum [wink]

But...
IMG_0298.jpg

when I first ordered them for my 26 and 19 in 2008 it was a 29-day wait. Man... that was nice. My most recent order last May took 75 days.

when I first ordered them for my 26 and 19 in 2008 it was a 29-day wait. Man... that was nice. My most recent order last May took 75 days.

Yep, placed an order about a week ago for a G17/22/31 Phantom....and was promptly told 16-18 weeks.

Ah well. I'll be able to carry my gun eventually [laugh]

Order it now....16-18 week wait [rolleyes]

Err Says: "Just hang on, it takes awhile."

Someone needs to make one of those hitler defeat video overdub things, except the subject just changes depending on who you are ordering the holster from.

Most of the "nice" holster companies, by the time you get the holster, you probably won't even have remembered that you ordered it to begin with. [laugh]

-Mike

It's always like that. Today you wait weeks for a Mika and ten times that for a Milt Sparks or Del Fatti. I remember buying custom leather from Rusty Sherrick when it was a 30 day wait.

I try to look for new people to buy holsters from, but for certian guns I prefer to wait for what works best for me, even if it takes a year.

Thanks for the link. So, you have to purchase extra hardware to convert it? It does not come with IWB hardware?

Thanks for the link. So, you have to purchase extra hardware to convert it? It does not come with IWB hardware?

They come with OWB hardware standard. Any IWB hardware needs to be purchased on top of the holster.

From the website:

Phantoms come ready for use as an OWB belt-mounted holster with 1.5" belt loops, and through use of the Eclipse accessories, can be converted to any type of OWB or IWB.

Haha yep I think ill be surprised when my Don Hume holster finally shows up in 6-8 weeks, ill post a pic then.

6-8 weeks for a Don Hume? Is it a custom/something special? I just bought a Don Hume brand new off the internet for my Officers ACP and it was at my door in 3 days.

Err Says: "Just hang on, it takes awhile."

Most of the "nice" holster companies, by the time you get the holster, you probably won't even have remembered that you ordered it to begin with. [laugh]

-Mike

Ain't that the truth! I ordered a Don Hume for my G36 and by the time it got here I had forgotten I had ordered it [shocked]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom