HOLY CRAP!!

Lynne said:
My Walther PPK was my back up gun. If it was all I was carrying, it was only because Ed was armed with his .45, and my attire called for a small one to conceal. :D
PPKs is my choice to carry, too, but I really love to shoot the 1911. The G23 is ok but now that I've got the two others it isn't shot as much.

Lynne said:
My Walther PPK was my back up gun. If it was all I was carrying, it was only because Ed was armed with his .45, and my attire called for a small one to conceal. :D
PPKs is my choice to carry, too, but I really love to shoot the 1911. The G23 is ok but now that I've got the two others it isn't shot as much.

Lynne said:

dwarven1 said:
As Nickle points out, my 15 year old niece likes a 1911, too. She's such a great kid...

Next time you come up, take her to the Powderhorn. It's at Taft's Corners (Jct US-2 and VT-2A, near Exit 12, I-89), next to the Mobil Station, in Williston. She should know where that is.

dwarven1 said:
As Nickle points out, my 15 year old niece likes a 1911, too. She's such a great kid...

Next time you come up, take her to the Powderhorn. It's at Taft's Corners (Jct US-2 and VT-2A, near Exit 12, I-89), next to the Mobil Station, in Williston. She should know where that is.

dwarven1 said:

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:
So if the 1911 isn't the only gun for a Real Man, what the heck is?

Oh, I love straight lines like this!

And I like to, from time to time, leave out some low-hanging fruit for others to grab.

(As you compose your witty reply, keep it clean, Dwarven1!)

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

And I like to, from time to time, leave out some low-hanging fruit for others to grab.

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

Well, If nobody is going to do it, I guess I will.

Real Gun, like these:

m1-tank-running-left-s.jpg

M198shot1t.jpg

m2_1.jpg

m110_japan_203hsp02m.jpg

Cross-X said:

[shock] I have NO desire to grab your low-hanging fruit, Darius!!

Cross-X said:

Cross-X said:

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

To which, I'm sure, TLK is VERY grateful. [lol]

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

dwarven1 said:
Cross-X said:

Back
Top Bottom