HOLY CRAP!!

SiameseRat said:
not bad for a 1911... if you're into that sort of thing [twisted]

Stumbling into some slick 1911s like that one reminds me when I was 15 and first discovered what young ladies were all about. All it took was once and I was hooooooked!

I used to be a Sig fan, then there was my Glock rocks period, then I was entranced by custom-trigger jobbed S&W revolvers, but now John Browning's 1911 patterned guns have caught my eye.

When will it ever stop? Never, I hope! [lol]

SiameseRat said:

Stumbling into some slick 1911s like that one reminds me when I was 15 and first discovered what young ladies were all about. All it took was once and I was hooooooked!

I used to be a Sig fan, then there was my Glock rocks period, then I was entranced by custom-trigger jobbed S&W revolvers, but now John Browning's 1911 patterned guns have caught my eye.

SiameseRat said:

Back
Top Bottom