Holy Crap???!!!

I think there a few M113's still down in impact zone III that we might be able to buy from Devens. The only issue is the last time I was there, one of them was full of fired M28A2 3.5" rockets.. not the place to be around!

That and all the targets in the impact area had tracks blown off.......lol

I think there a few M113's still down in impact zone III that we might be able to buy from Devens. The only issue is the last time I was there, one of them was full of fired M28A2 3.5" rockets.. not the place to be around!

Edwards has a bunch out by the new FOB, too.

alright boys, lets get down to brass tacks;
AT4 group buy.
$1,480 each
dont miss, make sure no ones standing behind you when you fire it, and dont fire it in doors.

the AT4 CS has a significantly reduced backblast, so it can be fired with less room behind you and from confined spaces. If we're gonna dream, go big! Also, if I lived down there I'd be thinking, "Well... at least I know where to find an M2 when the zombies come." :)

Last edited:
the AT4 CS has a significantly reduced backblast, so it can be fired with less room behind you and from confined spaces. If we're gonna dream, go big! Also, if I lived down there I'd be thinking, "Well... at least I know where to find an M2 when the zombies come." :)

yeah i know.
ive never actualy seen a CS though.

The M88 = the recovery vehicle, right?

Edit: Answered my own question. That would solve the problem of car shoot remnant removal.

AT4 CS

I would group buy the shit out of a couple of these bad boys. I'd be broke and single, but still....

Also, can someone get me that guy's job? Talk about the world's best gig.

ohhh i hate that guy!
im going to start a new thread about it as to not cuase anymore thread creep then i already have today in this one...

stand by!

RIP.jpg

oh ok, in that case;

i hate the show future weapons, for one reason, and thats its host.
this segment being the main reason why i stopped watching the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVHLvtArC_g

in every show, what ever weapon hes using he will say its the best, its great blah blah blah, which is fine if you want to be as subjective as you possibly can. this segment pushed me over the edge thou.

while hes doing his usual over-dramatic combat scenes you can see him with a M249, but oh no it cant be used normaly. insted of using the 200 or 100 box's, hes holding the belt of 5.56 and doesnt bother mentioning that thats not how its used in the real world.

then he compares a light machine gun (being the SAW) to some new M4 design, its a totaly different weapon system! BLAH! all the while making the SAW look like a piece of garbage.

I don't bother watching those types of shows. Most of the gun shows on TV are either repeats or steeply biased in the opinions of the writers.

Yeah, I actually saw some girl ram a B line train with a volvo once. At a very low speed. That was pretty freaking dumb.

It's wishful thinking to put an Eotech on a Mini 14.

Actually .... - you can get picatinny rail "scout rails" for the Mini-14, M1 Garand, M1A/M14, M1 Carbine, etc.

I found this with a very quick search:
http://www.nafan.com/hosted/graphics/supplementary/eotech/9-ult-mini14.jpg

I already have one of the "scout mounts" for one of my M1 Carbines and one for a Garand.

Fulton Armory carries the carbine, Garand, and M1A versions - I believe the same company that supplies Fulton also makes a Mini-14/Mini-30 version too.

Christ on a crutch that's obscene. It's just obscene.

Large animals, in Richland County SC, would be?

Second, as someone pointed out in the comments section, with a round capable of penetrating several of the common solid surfaces Cars, Homes, Brick and Wood Walls etc, where could it possibly be safe to fire it? How can it be justified? Hell, we have to be careful where our 9mm's and 5.56's go. What kind of backstop does that particular .50 cal require? Really, I'm not being rhetorical, I'm being literal.

f***ing disgusting. Sorry but that's it. Guess Appleseed better shift from centermass and start focusing on headshots.

I look at that and I don't see power. I see a powerful gun in the service of weak men.

Water's getting warmer men...can you feel it? Which side will you be on?

While I don't want to get into the debate on whether or not the SC police need an M2, just wanted to add to the 'what the round can do' discussion:

During WWII, my father litterally cut the top off of a church steeple with an M2 (firing at a suspected observation post from the ring-mount of a halftrack).

OK, I guess I will jump in. I can't think of an instance where I'd be comfortable with the police using an M2 or any other belt-fed auto weapon.

Ultimak makes them. I have one for the carbine.

But the Mini-14 platform itself is not a great platform for accurate shooting.

if it gets down to the point were the government has to use light machine guns or "medium" machine guns, the local police should be removed from the situation and the military can do what it does best.
the police are to protect and serve the people, they are not super commandos meant for combat. the more the USA allows the police to get its hands on this sort of weaponry means the more the police are going to act like a military occupying force.

EXACTLY. It is further evidence of the militarization of a civilian force.

Wanna bet the luminary chief who got this armored vehicle has Panzer Lieder fantasies and the director's cut of Patton on DVD?

Richland County encompasses Columbia, one of the largest cities in the state.

Still shitsville, but not the way I think you intended it.

Back
Top Bottom