WTS Home office desk, credenza with hutch

Large, dark walnut credenza and hutch made by Aspenhome. Asking $320. Excellent condition and extremely well-made, solid and heavy. Bought at Jordan's in Avon approximately 8 years ago.

Our model (I43 Bayside) isn't currently listed on the Aspenhome website, but this link (Aspenhome - Furniture Manufacturer) is a very similar model with the exact same specs as ours. Only difference is that ours has satin nickel pulls, and the glass doors on our upper bookshelves don't have the 6-pane window frames.

Bottom left drawer is a heavy, lockable filing cabinet. 2 upper drawers on left have nice built-in dividers and felt bottoms. Middle is a sliding keyboard drawer with some small dividers for office supplies. Lower right is a large cabinet with a slide-out bottom to conceal a printer or shredder. Also contains a hidden control panel with multiple switched outlets and UBS ports for monitor, printer and accessories. The small drawer in the hutch above the monitor has a charging station with three additional 120V outlets. Middle section of the hutch has a small 3-way recessed light at the top.

The hutch is removable from the credenza. When attached, the maximum width is 68, depth 26 and height 79. I'm willing to help move it, but we'll need at least 2 other people to help load it onto your truck, since I'd estimate it weighs around 400 lbs (both pieces combined).
00Q0Q_dF0RYkG5udT_1200x900.jpg 00W0W_e9e9WKgXn0b_1200x900.jpg 00707_afsE2GqLW8n_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom