Homeplate Taunton

Home Plate Bar and Grill
1094 Bay st. Taunton Ma

Hey guys just I'm trying drum these guys up some business. They just recently posted that they are holding NRA gun safety classes at their restaurant on saturday mornings. So anything we can do to support pro 2a businesses will help our cause. Pretty good bar food, cold beer, plenty of tvs, and a great atmosphere.

Sent while wearing nothing but my tiny red wrestling tights.

Home Plate Bar and Grill
1094 Bay st. Taunton Ma

Hey guys just I'm trying drum these guys up some business. They just recently posted that they are holding NRA gun safety classes at their restaurant on saturday mornings. So anything we can do to support pro 2a businesses will help our cause. Pretty good bar food, cold beer, plenty of tvs, and a great atmosphere.

That's the one that was formerly the Gondola, right?

We'll have to have an NES meet and greet there one of these days!

Last edited:
I've been there many times, been there when it was the Gondola too, I may have to go to show my support...it's not to far from me...

Is this place kid(s) friendly/appropriate for dinner? 5:00-7:00ish time-frame?or is it a Bar? I checked out the website and it seemed like it was, but does any here know?

Is this place kid(s) friendly/appropriate for dinner? 5:00-7:00ish time-frame?or is it a Bar? I checked out the website and it seemed like it was, but does any here know?
They have a dining room that is seperate from the bar which would be fine for kids.

Yes, 5-7 definitely kid friendly. They have a dinning area seperate from the bar and also a new "outdoor" patio...i put that in quotes because its a glassed in room. Thurs, fri, sat nights a younger crowd shows up to drink but not until after 9-10.

Went there for a small party a few weeks ago and have to agree the food and service was excellent.
Nice to know there a gun friendly business.

If a meet and greet ends up happening , I would be in! Only about 15 -20 mins for me. I used to bartend down the road and we used to go for one after our shift. Nice place

I am all IN for a meet and greet there, live 5mins down the road and lost count of the number of times I've been (though not in the past few weeks)....
OP... where did you see the info about them hosting a safety class?

I am all IN for a meet and greet there, live 5mins down the road and lost count of the number of times I've been (though not in the past few weeks)....
OP... where did you see the info about them hosting a safety class?

Their facebook page.

Ugh for some reason I'm having a real tough time posting a link...

Last edited:
Very kid friendly. Highly recommended. These folks have come out supporting the Taunton Jr. Rifle program more than a few times. I give them my $$$ whenever I can. Great bunch of folks. And the food is good!

Didn't realize so many members were so close to this place. I'm also 5 minutes away and would be in for a meet there. Great food and atmosphere.

I too am about 10-15 minutes away. I go there every other week or so. I had no idea they were pro 2A, but it's just another reason to support them. I don't think I've ever had a bad meal there and the service is always great. And if the couple times there was a hiccup they always make up for it some how.....free drink or dessert or something. From what I've seen the place is very kid friendly. Last christmas they had a christmas tree with little gifts wrapped underneath. I thought they were for show, but then I saw the managers telling young kids that they could pick one. Nothing crazy, box of crayons or a bouncy ball, but it was the gesture.

A+

Back
Top Bottom