• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hoodie Pocket Carry

Mika makes a good pocket holster. Not pretty, but it works very well for a PM9 in my pants pocket. I don’t think it would work in a hoody pocket, however.
I think the big difference is if you want a kydex holster or a leather/nylon one. Only kydex for me but that’s a personal preference. I don’t like the bulk of the non-kydex ones

I think the big difference is if you want a kydex holster or a leather/nylon one. Only kydex for me but that’s a personal preference. I don’t like the bulk of the non-kydex ones
You’ve never held a Mika holster if you think it is bulky.

No way. Have you ever tried putting anything somewhat heavy in that pocket?

1. It looks awkward AF.

2. Easy to hit the gun against stuff since it will be further from your body.

3. Those pockets are not designed to hold weight.

4. Move a lot and you risk losing the gun.

5. The pocket and Hoodie are not designed to draw a gun from the pocket, what will happen is you will end up lifting your hoodie and the holster will not release the gun. Have you ever used a holster?
The pocket is usually awkward, combined with not being rigid, it is easy for the sights or your hand to pull it up. Just test it, unload your gun, drop it in your pocket and try to draw using one hand.

I am sure there are 20 more reasons why this is a terrible idea.
Or it looks like you have a huge hog...

Also get a hoodie with the pocket in the pocket...very good for hoodie carry

Back
Top Bottom