hope this this belongs here....don't look if you get offended easily

NES clickbait? We get enough of that on the rest of the internet.

Edit: although the video is actually hilarious!

... actually come to think of it the folks that would get offended by this video are the ones that prolly will enjoy it in real life... this is actually quite (tragi)comical if one thinks for a second.

Gecko45
The plan is that I shield us with my body and “catch the rounds” while she assembles the NEF. I lay down covering fire with my 23 (Bar-Sto .357 Sig barrel) and she makes the long shots. I will then throw smoke grenades to obscure the area while continuing to lay covering fire. The problem, of course, is when I have to turn my back to run, and then the problem crops up."

To be fair to the original Geko45, it was a time. I was young once, too. With all the Y2K stuff, it was easy to sit on your computer and think up doomsday scenarios. Like someone wanting to take out a mall or something. Maybe they watched the 40-min mark (ish) of Commando too many times.

Back in 98, I got all of this stuff I thought I would need to "bug out" with my family. Plus a big-ass backpack. (Think School House Rock)

I think it clocked in at 80# or so. I was 40# overweight and did not exercise. I was CONVINCED I could tote that thing plus a carbean from my house to the "safe zone" in Omaha or Baton Rouge or something. At the end, my wife had a really good laugh about it.

Unpackyouradjectives.JPG

You were going to drive to Omaha or Baton Rouge? You can't even drive during a snow storm around here, let alone when the SHTF.

Back
Top Bottom