Hopkinton High Power Intro Training

The Edge Lab

Dealer
NES Member
There's a class scheduled at HSA for Intro to High Power on May 8th. I'm interested in taking this class.

Anyone have any info on this?

Sorry - class is for HSA members only and is full. In future years we may open the class up to non-members.

There's a class scheduled at HSA for Intro to High Power on May 8th. I'm interested in taking this class.

Anyone have any info on this?

I live so close to HSA and have been meaning to get down there to get info on joining. Is it open to new members?

I live so close to HSA and have been meaning to get down there to get info on joining. Is it open to new members?

Yes it is open to new members. Look at www.hsasports.com for an application and to learn more about the club. You can join at the Board of Directors meeting first Monday of the month at 7:30 (This Monday), or the general meeting which is ever other month at 8pm (june is next one).

Good facilities, great activities (USPSA, Skeet, HighPower rifle, bullseye pistol).

Yes it is open to new members. Look at www.hsasports.com for an application and to learn more about the club. You can join at the Board of Directors meeting first Monday of the month at 7:30 (This Monday), or the general meeting which is ever other month at 8pm (june is next one).

Good facilities, great activities (USPSA, Skeet, HighPower rifle, bullseye pistol).
great thanks

Back
Top Bottom