• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hopkinton USPSA All Classifier - Sat July 6th

It's the week of Indepence Day, a ton of folks are doing the vacation thing, and other folks are burned out from working Area 7 so the HHH July monthly match will be an ALL CLASSIFIER special. All divisions are welcome. All of you newcomers to USPSA this is your chance to get on the board with your first official classification all in one day but you HAVE to be a member to get a classification so please get that squared away before the match. To classify in a new divison you need at least 4 unique classifiers on record. Normally that would mean going to 4 matches at an average fee of $20per for a total of $80 so you can tell your significant other that you HAVE to come shoot this match to save $50! For those of you that don't like this type of match sorry but we try to do one a year to help all the new guys and grandbaggers out. Yes I'll post the list once it's finalized so you can all spend every free hour in the basement simulating them.

Please note the increased fee for this match due to increased USPSA dues owed for this type of match. If time permits we will allow people to do it all again (for a reduced $10 fee) so bring another division worth of stuff if you're interested in doing that (or extra rounds and shoot the same division again).

Setup is Friday afternoon starting around 2pm and extra hands are always welcome.
What: 6 stage USPSA match, all of them classifier stages
Where: 95 Lumber Street, Hopkinton MA (look for the big granite sign)
When: Sat July 6th, 9am first shot (start early to finish early), registration opens around 8am and closes at 8:45 (please don't make me re-sync 8 scoring devices because you can't get to the match on time)
Why: Because it's really fun and you want to bump your classification...or get rid of one of those unsightly U's on your card
How Much: match fee is $30, Juniors fee is $20 (there's are additional USPSA fees for this type of match, sorry)

Spectators and new shooters always welcome, just let us know it's your first match and we'll make sure someone helps you through the process so you have a safe and fun match. Membership in USPSA is encouraged but not required, although for an all classifier it really makes sense to join up first. Feel free to reply to the thread of PM me with any questions.
See you there,
Peter

This is the preliminary list....don't get up in my business if one changes though

18-03 We play games
06-06 Golden Bullet Standards
99-21 Mini mart
18-08 The condor
18-05 No need to believe in either side
18-02 What is it with you people

(please don't make me re-sync 8 scoring devices because you can't get to the match on time

Why not just add "Ne'er-do-well #1, ".... #2', etc. before sending the devices out. Once you sync back to the master you can change the name of a placeholder to the actual person who shot under that alias. That's how we did it in the very early days of electronic scoring with the Palm based devices.

Why not just add "Ne'er-do-well #1, ".... #2', etc. before sending the devices out. Once you sync back to the master you can change the name of a placeholder to the actual person who shot under that alias. That's how we did it in the very early days of electronic scoring with the Palm based devices.

Yes I have started to add "Walk On 1" etc. to the master before final sync like in the days of old.....but it's still more work for me to make sure that it gets reset to the actual person, the right division, that I get the $$$$. So it's nice if everyone just kind of shows up on time OR calls their buddy and has him register, pay, and squad if they know they gonna be late.

Well it was hot as all fack out there and I'm not sure why some of us thought it was a good idea to shoot it all a second time but the match is in the books. Thanks everyone who came out for an oddly rain free Hopkinton USPSA Match! Scores are up, please e-mail hopkintonuspsa at gmail dot com if something isn't correct. Hopkinton USPSA July 2019 | PractiScore

Back
Top Bottom