• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

WHO WAS SHOOTING A GLOCK?

I have some parts for your gun that render it combat ineffective. Identify what I have and what gun it goes in and I'll figure out how to get them to you.

Otherwise they work nicely in shit I own.

Last edited:
That young man was very persuasive. He talked me into an epic game of tic-tac-toe, and I mean EPIC! When he added up the points at the end, apparently I managed to score 100, but I didn't even come close to his 1000 point performance. Clearly the game has gotten much more complicated than when I learned it a couple decades ago.

Yeah.. as Atilla also learned.

He's a good kid and you feel bad (as you CLEARLY did) and JCV's super nice girlfriend also clearly did telling him "dude.. I have to go home and soak in a tub of hot salt water". ;)

He's a good kid, a.pacyna's spawn, so you have to tolerate him because he (and his Mrs.) has done a LOT to ensure that these events run smoothly.

Thanks folks. But someone's Plastic Pontiac is back in battle mode now. Or will be when he shoots me his address. Which I hope never happens... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah.. as Atilla also learned.

He's a good kid and you feel bad (as you CLEARLY did) and JCV's super nice girlfriend also clearly did telling him "dude.. I have to go home and soak in a tub of hot salt water". ;)

He's a good kid, a.pacyna's spawn, so you have to tolerate him because he (and his Mrs.) has done a LOT to ensure that these events run smoothly.

My little dude loves the club, and has no problem going up to anyone there and asking them to play. Thanks to all that entertained him. It does make it alot easier for me and Mrs to help run the ranges.
Watch out for him in a couple years though. I got him a Savage Rascal for his sixth birthday in July, and he is already nailing 5" targets at 25 yards with open sights. Let him fire my Ruger Mark III a week ago. He is going to be a good shot!!

wish I went to this, got side tracked with plans made with the wife previously.
I was talking to Atilla, and wanted to throw this in there, for the next one, I would love to run this, but also donate my pick up as a shooting station ( not a target, I like it too much).

wish I went to this, got side tracked with plans made with the wife previously.
I was talking to Atilla, and wanted to throw this in there, for the next one, I would love to run this, but also donate my pick up as a shooting station ( not a target, I like it too much).

I'll keep this in mind and there is a pretty decent chance we could make this happen. ;)

Having learned a couple thing, unless you're afraid of a couple bonus speed dents we'll need to protect it a bit. Joe's car got a couple extra beauty marks, which the buyer happened to be thrilled about (really, apparently he thought it added to the story). And evidently the hot brass would booger up the paint a bit if it hit and sat just right.

I have started brewing ideas for the next run. You know.. assuming people still want to come and play. ;)

LISTEN YOU. Shut your mouth and accept that your worthless ass will run WHERE we say, WHEN we say. ARE WE CLEAR POND BOY?!

We were in the boat first. FIRST.

I now know that if food is on the other side of a pond in SHTF, I will survive. Atilla will survive. You will all be food. We may be wet, but we will not be hungry.

1380543_609267199119757_1862416441_n.jpg

the lady and i ran further than you wanted.

in the snow.

your argument is invalid. [laugh]

bash-3.00: /app/jdk1.6.0_11/bin/java: invalid argument

Last edited by a moderator:
we need a shooting from a boat stage, or a moving vehicle stage.

i don't care if we have to use airsoft guns god damn it, but we need to operate harder.

2ykdnbb.jpg

on a serious note in regards to Vagina Boy's comment about a moving vehicle... That is a tough one, but we can ask. So far we have had really good luck but this is really an insurance thing. Based on the fact that insurance won't let us run the course with the guns.. We may have to wait for a semi official HD event.

Last edited:
on a serious note in regards to Vagina Boy's comment about a moving vehicle... That is a tough one, but we can ask. So far we have had really good luck but this is really an insurance thing. Based on the fact that insurance won't let us run the course with the guns.. We may have to wait for a semi official HD event.

MetroWest Tactical did a moving vehicle stage at an IDPA Riverside event many, many years ago before they moved to Harvard. It was on the 50 yard rifle range, which is bermed on 3 sides. The owner drove and I think it was a minivan. The hatch was up and you sat in the back on the floor facing the rear of the vehicle. The safety officer sat in the back of the van closely behind you and watched everything you did. There were a series of targets on the left and right that you had to hit as the vehicle moved slowly forward about 25 yards. It took about 10-15 seconds for the van to complete its journey. Then, you showed clear to the safety officer and dismounted. Car was backed up under the direction of the SO to the starting line for the next competitor.

About 30-40 people completed this stage and there were no incidents.

we should have a stage where we have to find a bag of drugs in a pile of horse manure. While wearing a lab coat.

Back
Top Bottom