• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

this sounds like quite the party.

2j0cv3n.jpg

IN.

I'll keep this in mind and there is a pretty decent chance we could make this happen. ;)

Having learned a couple thing, unless you're afraid of a couple bonus speed dents we'll need to protect it a bit. Joe's car got a couple extra beauty marks, which the buyer happened to be thrilled about (really, apparently he thought it added to the story). And evidently the hot brass would booger up the paint a bit if it hit and sat just right.

I have started brewing ideas for the next run. You know.. assuming people still want to come and play. ;)

Don't smash any windows, markers, or anything else that sucks to replace.
I don't worry about dings or minor scratches, if I did, I would have bought a nicer car :) , it's also 4x4, for any possible I driving events.

So... I was wondering why I was shooting like shit at the rifle stage. No, it's not because LE... and not because NES. My rifle was at least minute of berm, but like I said before, probably had a minute of Boston Strong zero. My theory was the frangible rounds that were on life support that I decided to get rid of.

Anyways. I took it to the range to test it. I confirmed zero with decent FMJ, shot a bunch of crap, then put an 8x10 blank piece of paper at 50 yards (same distance I was shooting whole time). Loaded up a mag of frangible rounds (herein known as FRANGE), and went to town. Atilla already had some lulz with me, so now NES

10 rounds benchrest center of piece of paper w/ deliciously zeroed red dot.

NOT ONE HOLE because FRANGE
so much power.
So much TROY power (obligatory troy troll)
So much premature frangulation all over my tip.

unnnnnfffffff
IMG_20131106_132002.jpg

and mega props to SweetJeep for getting my Glock babies back to me... although I suspect he wants nothing to do with being mentioned with this mess of a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... I was wondering why I was shooting like shit at the rifle stage. No, it's not because LE... and not because NES. My rifle was at least minute of berm, but like I said before, probably had a minute of Boston Strong zero. My theory was the frangible rounds that were on life support that I decided to get rid of.

Anyways. I took it to the range to test it. I confirmed zero with decent FMJ, shot a bunch of crap, then put an 8x10 blank piece of paper at 50 yards (same distance I was shooting whole time). Loaded up a mag of frangible rounds (herein known as FRANGE), and went to town. Atilla already had some lulz with me, so now NES

so much power.

unnnnnfffffff
View attachment 84167

and mega props to SweetJeep for getting my Glock babies back to me... although I suspect he wants nothing to do with being mentioned with this mess of a post.
You going to get a linseed oiled parade prop for losing your gun? [laugh]

You going to get a linseed oiled parade prop for losing your gun? [laugh]

I'll have you know it was mags.... Sir.

Lol... And we issue rubber guns to those folks now. I suppose replacing a glock that would be a distinction without a difference? Rofl

so much power.

unnnnnfffffff
View attachment 84167

The above is what Roland D. typed. But what I READ was "I COULDN'T HIT THE DAMN GROUND!!"

I would call it the speed one would walk after saying am I being detained? And getting no answer. It's a cautionary let's get the hell out of here without running speed. Libertarian Speed. ROFL

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

most excellent description.

no you don't need to see my I.D.

why are you following me, am i being detained?

GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!

DON'T TASE ME, BRO!

Ill def need to be there next time hope I can find a team mate .

PSH! Teammates.. yeah, we had a couple dudes roll up all single and looking to mingle and it worked out. Joe and I are always able to.. uhh.. proceed as a teammate. I won't say run. I bogged Midnight down for his 3rd run because APPARENTLY I said I would. I am sure I did and then promptly forgot.

Obviously it's better to bring a partner because you never know what you're gonna get (me or worse Joe).. On the other hand the winning team (The AARONS) were an adhoc team as well.

PSH! Teammates.. yeah, we had a couple dudes roll up all single and looking to mingle and it worked out. Joe and I are always able to.. uhh.. proceed as a teammate. I won't say run. I bogged Midnight down for his 3rd run because APPARENTLY I said I would. I am sure I did and then promptly forgot.

Obviously it's better to bring a partner because you never know what you're gonna get (me or worse Joe).. On the other hand the winning team (The AARONS) were an adhoc team as well.

Took me 22 years to find my partner....

Brian.. don't pretend like you found him somewhere.. YOU had to GROW a partner!!

Since I haven't met his charming and beautiful mother yet, I can only assume he was scientifically engineered in a secret underground lair in the middle of the Arctic. Your only light was a small slightly dysfunctional carbide head lamp. The canary died 1 year into the venture, but you pressed on. Your only companion was a sickly polar bear named Don. His actual name was Eckhart but you misheard him when you met (and he tried to eat your left arm) and you call him Don. He was so embarrassed about the whole "arm incident" that he just rolled with it.

The years rolled by and your skill grew. First a pair of thumbs for Don so he could hold things for you. He was thrilled and catching penguins for you two to eat became so much easier. Then a couple of weird zombie penguins. They made for terrible penguins but mediocre eating.

Alas one fateful night you awoke to Don gnawing on your left foot. "Sorry bra.. old habits". It was cool because you were super good at making thumbs.. so.. you know.. new toes! BUT, you had an epoiphany! The secret was unlocked and you created him... Your boy. Your spawn.

I mean.. there were a couple details that could have gone better.. what with the red hair and the inability to tan or read a map. BUT HE WAS YOURS! And he was smart and strong and had good conversational skills. "I'll take it" you thought, and parted ways with Don. You proclaimed yourselves TEAM SQUIGGLY! (again.. the whole map thing)

And the world was never the same again.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry folks.. to those who have never met Brian.. I am pretty sure I made up the part about the thumb-toes. So, don't hold that against him.

However, I haven't seen him with out shoes.

Back
Top Bottom