• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor 3: Oh look, candy!

1383020_609267399119737_909759505_n_zps3ae51e79.jpg~original

Tears

Atilla, So I asked him, and I guess the picture got left at the club. It's only two minutes away, so if you really want a copy for your fridge let me know

Awesome time today! Great weather, good times, good shooting! Thanks to everyone that was there.

looking forward to next year!

Wow, what an awesome day!

I missed HD2, but I wasn't missing this one. What a great event that Joe and everyone put on. Put a lot of names to faces finally. Will NOT be the last one I attend.

Thanks to all who noticed how good of a shooter my 'wife' is. From hating guns to smoking the rifle stage in about a year. Not too shabby on shotgun either, and she definitely shot better than me on the pistol stage.

Can't wait til the next one. You don't need a partner Neil, there will be people there to team up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks, Dan!!! I was going to post about how awesome and patient you were with me. Helping me learn at my pace and truly understand all about this great sport!

I had such an amazing time. It was absolutely all I expected and much more! Thanks to all the organizers, the RO's and the "friendly food crew" and of course the fabulous hosting club!!

I really did smoke the rifle stage!!! Someday someone will help me assemble my own!

-Kathy (Cape Clodders)

I missed HD2, but I wasn't missing this one. What a great event that Joe and everyone put on. Put a lot of names to faces finally. Will NOT be the last one I attend.

Thanks to all who noticed how good of a shooter my 'wife' is. From hating guns to smoking the rifle stage in about a year. Not too shabby on shotgun either, and she definitely shot better than me on the pistol stage.

Can't wait til the next one. You don't need a partner Neil, there will be people there to team up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free[/QUOTE]

I think this is the second run

Attachments

• IMG_20131027_122521.jpg
    IMG_20131027_122521.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20131027_122548.jpg
    IMG_20131027_122548.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_20131027_122751.jpg
    IMG_20131027_122751.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 38
Great time today! Many thanks to Joe and Morgan; as we've come to expect, these guys put on a helluva event. And thanks to all the competitors; great bunch of folks. Enjoyed chatting with many of you and look forward to seeing you all next time around.

I've got some more too, but uploading them from my phone is proving to be a pain in the ass. I'll try to her the rest up tomorrow when I have access to a computer

my wife took around 1k in photos, I gotta slim it down a bit. i'll most likely have them up tomorrow. currently still drunk from the football game and now that the sox game is about to start, yeah that aint happening.

My wife has been loading photos on the TR&GC facebook page, but forgot to get the ones your wife took. We would like to get what we can from you for the club page

but when a kid asks you to draw a picture YOU DRAW A PICTURE.

That young man was very persuasive. He talked me into an epic game of tic-tac-toe, and I mean EPIC! When he added up the points at the end, apparently I managed to score 100, but I didn't even come close to his 1000 point performance. Clearly the game has gotten much more complicated than when I learned it a couple decades ago.

My gf spent a lot of time with him yesterday. Said he was the most awesome little kid she's been around.

Back
Top Bottom