• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor 3 Review: How tasty was your candy?

Last edited:
<---- Mrs. Kid Presentable

Next time I will be joining everyone! If I had known how much fun this was going to be I would have signed up! Hope you enjoy the pictures my goal was quantity so I didn't miss anything, plus I am not the best photographer so just hitting the button means at least a few will come out good.

Next time I will be joining everyone! If I had known how much fun this was going to be I would have signed up! Hope you enjoy the pictures my goal was quantity so I didn't miss anything, plus I am not the best photographer so just hitting the button means at least a few will come out good.

Mrs. Kid Presentable has more green bars and less posts than me. I'm jealous :-(

Thanks for the pictures!

Mrs. Kid Presentable has more green bars and less posts than me. I'm jealous :-(

Thanks for the pictures!

I read that as green bras. +1 Rep to increase her bras

the sheer number of pics she took gets her props in my book. I tried to stay out of her way on the range. Looking thru the PAGES of pics she took, she deserves a mention.

Well done, Ma'am!

Last edited:

Oh no! More pictures to look through? I spent this afternoon at work on facebook, lol. I guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow afternoon:) Thanks for taking the pics! And yes, participate next time! I am pretty sure Gotta-get-shooting will be going next time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Awesome time. Fortunately, I was not sore the day after :) Being 40 isn't so bad I guess...

Thanks out to Kid Presentable (Alan) and Mrs Kid Presentable for all the extra photos!

Thanks to John (JCV?) for allowing me to use his AR-15 for round 3. Looks like I will be re-building mine to see WTF it wouldn't cycle properly.

Thanks to Sweetjeep (Morgan) for running with me on round 3.

Haha. It was the least I could do after I accidentally screwed you when I said I'd run and operate with you and then forgot.

Also.. do you know "the Beard's" screen name? If I am not mistaken he was rocking a helmet cam and I'd love to get a copy.

I sure hope Mrs. Kid Presentable shoots next time. I don't want to be the only woman shooting. I am determined to be able to really "run" it next time!!! :) I am still a little sore today!

AND Thanks for the pictures!!!

I sure hope Mrs. Kid Presentable shoots next time. I don't want to be the only woman shooting. I am determined to be able to really "run" it next time!!! :) I am still a little sore today!

You all did notice the amount of woods we have? [devil2]
Now imagine it packed with 2' of snow....

lady atilla said that this course looked "kind of fun", so maybe one day she will have warmed back up to this kind of idiocy.

NEVER AGAIN. not unless someone is actively trying to kill me am i gonna run around in a snowstorm with two feet of snow already on the ground.

Also.. do you know "the Beard's" screen name? If I am not mistaken he was rocking a helmet cam and I'd love to get a copy.

working on it, with work being nuts and the sox playing late every night spare time has been few and far between. But now that the Sox have sealed the deal i'll get to work on it. here is screen shot i just took from the video:

She's planning on it. but if it's a winter one she said she's 50/50, she hates participating in cold weather events.

bring it... 'merica shorts.

Last edited:

479856_503119876401157_1140308758_n_zps0862bd10.jpg

then it started to snow moar:

DSCN1967_zpsdd811e0c.jpg

**** it. let's just walk.

62155_10100525315360744_1719656093_n_zpsa136fdd3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom