• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HORA DOLOR information request

Proposed Idea:
Navy_SEALs_coming_out_of_water.JPEG

Actual Idea:
ZW340Kd.jpg%3F1

can I still order these if my legs are not as smooth looking as the model in the picture?

Proposed Idea:
Actual Idea:
ZW340Kd.jpg%3F1

Why did you photoshop the "actual" photo of Atilla into a pool?? The real photo of him in the pond was awesome! Though you did a great job making his face look calm instead of panic stricken like he really was.
"DEAR GOD!! I AM IN 6" OF WATER!! WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!"
'Just put your feet down like we told you in the safety meeting'

I don't own tactical stuff .
I could wear my "pulp fiction " suit. Figure I can slick my hair back and look like Vincent . Lol

Put your things in a backpack. Others who aren't tactical mall ninjas at the Hora Dolor use them at the competition. You just need to be able to get to your mags and your shotgun slugs.

Simple is better. [wink]

I'd be up for something like this, but can't do a lot of prolonged running due to some joint issues, though a few sprints or walking would be fine. That said, I'd be up for a crawl through snow and short run type of thing. I think this needs to happen soon, so we can take advantage of the cold, and post in the "coldest you ever shot in" thread. Silly question, do bowling pins shatter in the cold? Anyhow, mud, fire, barbed wire, bring it on. Running only in short bursts here. The silly stuff is fun, but should be a personal add-on to this, like the costumes at the Boston Marathon. Some food and beverages before and or after would also make for a good time to socialize with folks.

P.S. I can bring the colander, old life jacket, and inflatable rainbow unicorn for Atilla.

LINK 1

LINK 2

Last edited:
The way most NESers shoot, the pins are safe. They can't shatter if they don't get hit!

Quite a few of the people walked. There will be a crowd of serious competitors and a crowd of those there just for fun and laughs.

Is that unicorn a costume or will that be Atilla's personal plaything between runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no. you must shave.
this...oh and don't forget the baby oil.

Atilla, in ten years...
southern%2Bcomfort%2Bbeach%2Bhero%2BIIHIH.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I'd be up for something like this, but can't do a lot of prolonged running due to some joint issues, though a few sprints or walking would be fine. That said, I'd be up for a crawl through snow and short run type of thing. I think this needs to happen soon, so we can take advantage of the cold, and post in the "coldest you ever shot in" thread. Silly question, do bowling pins shatter in the cold? Anyhow, mud, fire, barbed wire, bring it on. Running only in short bursts here. The silly stuff is fun, but should be a personal add-on to this, like the costumes at the Boston Marathon. Some food and beverages before and or after would also make for a good time to socialize with folks.

P.S. I can bring the colander, old life jacket, and inflatable rainbow unicorn for Atilla.

Half the folks run. Half the folks walk. All the folks have fun. [smile]

it's not gay as long as you add "that's not gay, right?" afterwards.

my $41 short shorts came in the mail yesterday.

the glory picture that i sent the lady can't be posted on NES however. there was a handgun, an AR pistol, and a mostly-naked atilla involved.

let that kick around in your collective brains. i am not responsible for any loss of sleep tonight for any of you.

the glory picture that i sent the lady can't be posted on NES however. there was a handgun, an AR pistol, and a mostly-naked atilla involved.

let that kick around in your collective brains. i am not responsible for any loss of sleep tonight for any of you.

pics or it didn't happen...and no I don't have pics of my 'Merica short shorts, but there is a pic of me in short shorts in the other Hora Dolor thread.

Atilla is a real man - the class clown, but a real man. Schlitz happens and it is nice to know that he MAKES Schlitz happen!

Atilla: How many real men does it take to change a light bulb?

Back
Top Bottom