• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor round 3. Any interest?

Hey all.. curious to see if there is suitable interest in an Hora Dolor round 3.

I can tell you that if there IS interest there will be:

Guns.
Some running.
A car will be involved with the course.
Tears.
A good time.
Bacon.

Who's in?

Also: We ENCOURAGE comments, suggestions and female models.

Not Tom, don't waste time watching, just dooooo it!

Btw, IN! I had a whole lot of fun just helping last time. Maybe no running through the snow?

IN IN IN IN IN SO IN.

i want to run my carrier and smoke myself because i am stupid. roland, lady atilla is OUT after the winter failings so i'm calling dibs on you as a teammate.

subscribed.

I just pinged Willie Hank (my partner from the last one). Since the last one I quit smoking, ran and am back at the gym. So this year I will not be loosing my lung and walking most of it...

He just said in... So gussing I need to shake out the sand from the last one out of my gillie suit

So team Full Metal Jack Ass is in...

haha. Jibbr - rest assured, there have been painfully few skills on display at the HD events.

Warwickben - buy ammo now. The packout requirements will be similar to the past. People continue to want trigger time.. so plan on that.

This will be a fall/nice weather event.

What is involved in something like this? Explain it to me please.

And if Roland knows better, he will pick me as a teammate. I know where he works. [laugh]

This.

What's a Hora Dorlor? And how do you pronounce it?

Whore-aah dough-lorr.

Think tough mudder with shooting, but scaled way down because no one here is in shape or a good shot. Also, there is a tendency for people to wear costumes or tacticool loadouts.

Also, there is bacon.

Do it.

What type of guns are necessary to bring?

I youtubed it and think I saw Atilla running it?
Shotgun, semi auto rifle, and a handgun?

Winter Hora Dolor was :
a short run to the trap/skeet range, 5 hits and you move on
a short run to the rifle range, 100 yard target, 5 hits standing, kneeling, prone
a short run to catalog the contents of some buckets
a short run back to the rifle range, 50 yard target, 5 hits with shotgun slugs
a question asked (and typically not answered)
a short run back to the buckets if you didn't answer the question
a number of hits on a small dueling tree
a medium run back to the beginning

and at some point one person had to be on a small child sled-type thing, it might have been during the last running back to the start point.

Last edited:
Winter Hora Dolor was :
a short run to the trap/skeet range, 10 hits and you move on
a short run to the rifle range, 100 yard target, 10 hits standing, kneeling, prone
a short run to catalog the contents of some buckets
a short run back to the rifle range, 50 yard target, 10 hits with shotgun slugs
a question asked (and typically not answered)
a short run back to the buckets if you didn't answer the question
a number of hits on a small dueling tree
a medium run back to the beginning

and at some point one person had to be on a small child sled-type thing, it might have been during the last running back to the start point.

And, you had to carry your ammo. Firearms were staged at each range.

Sounds awesome.
I can't run or hit what I'm aiming at, soooooo it sounds like I'd fit right in.

i should down an anti-emetic at the beginning of the round so that afterwards i can skip the part where my shocked, office-worker girl-body flips out and tries to make me throw up.[rofl]

When are we thinking about this....given a few weeks notice, I'd be interested.

And a question....if this happens in the commiewealth, is it covered by a competition exemption if I don't have an LTC? I just sent paperwork to Cambridge, and unless we're gonna do it next August, I won't have it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom