• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor round 3. Any interest?

hah. I don't think that since I posted it I have watched it again (as I have the original copied in triplicate and sent to several safe places around the world). I had no idea that there was even a single comment!

Now I get to spend the next hour reading them.

- - - Updated - - -

Also - I have FULL AND COMPLETE confidence that this is NOT the first time Mark has been reported to some alphabet soup agency.

Youtube comments never fail to dissappoint. [rofl2]

They are the Special Olympics of internet debate.

I can't believe I'm just seeing this now (you might want to bump in the last event thread so people subscribed to it know it's going on). As long as it's not the 29th of September, I should be in. My brother's getting married the 28th and I don't plan on even being able to drive on sunday, let alone run and shoot things without a lot of sick.

For everybody worried about gear and physical/shooting ability...... don't.

Sweetjeep and I met up for lunch today. We have it 85% done thus far. Routes, plan, shooting what/when/where/how [thumbsup]

Depending on the BoD, it will help us decide how we're going to use the pond. Now, if you're smart, you won't go swimming. No more details about that, just yet [smile]

Depending on how big or small you are....you may find yourself in a tight spot [smile]

And there will be bacon...

Note: for those yahoos who got screwed out of the HD in February, cough up your $5 to Comm2A and you're in. I've a list of 3 teams thus far that are automatically registered....we're still figuring out what the team count limit will be.

oh christ, pond?

i should have had roland try to pick me up sunday so he could see about how much i weigh so we can determine whether me + 30 lbs of armor/gear = drowning when i fall in.

then again if anyone would have picked me up sunday i probably would have thrown up on them. fought through the hangover and won a 5th pin in the shoot though. TRAIN LIKE YOU FIGHT?

I may be in for some more reminding of how out of shape I am. As far as gear, we didn't run anything fancy. All my ammo was carried in a largemouth bass shaped bag. No mags as we chose to go old school with an M1 Garand for the rifle stage.

oh christ, pond?

i should have had roland try to pick me up sunday so he could see about how much i weigh so we can determine whether me + 30 lbs of armor/gear = drowning when i fall in.

then again if anyone would have picked me up sunday i probably would have thrown up on them. fought through the hangover and won a 5th pin in the shoot though. TRAIN LIKE YOU FIGHT?

Its only going to be a little gay when I carry you. I promise

going to have to second this out of concern for my own safety and propensity to fall into bodies of water. been doing so since i was in boy scouts. always good for a laugh if you're not me.

**** that noise Atilla. PFDs and AKs

Let's do this right.

**** that noise Atilla. PFDs and AKs

Let's do this right.

we have the life jacket from when massmark threw one on to send lead downrange with my purple AK.

can run an AK with the carrier, the HSGI TACO pouches are amazing and can accomodate literally any caliber that's not .308 and up. HK33? DONE. AK? DONE. AR? DONE.

Back
Top Bottom