• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor round 3. Any interest?

going to have to second this out of concern for my own safety and propensity to fall into bodies of water. been doing so since i was in boy scouts. always good for a laugh if you're not me.

IIRC, Eagle makes a carrier with enough buoyancy to offset the weight of plates.

we have the life jacket from when massmark threw one on to send lead downrange with my purple AK.

can run an AK with the carrier, the HSGI TACO pouches are amazing and can accomodate literally any caliber that's not .308 and up. HK33? DONE. AK? DONE. AR? DONE.

Does it look like this?

k234552_ak47___life_vest-_life_vest_ak47-_life_vest_ak-47-.jpg

Team space cadets is in(myself and P-14)

We even have our own record!
Tom-Corbett-45-01.jpg

And our hit single is....
rocket_to_uranus.jpg

(seriously, I can't make this shit up, that's what happens when you google space cadets, also notice the added "bulge" in the second picture hahahaha)

I would say possibly in... but I lack a shotgun for that part.
I'll go wearing a Kilt and cheer everyone on.

as long as you and i aren't running at the same time you can use my mossberg. i had that out as a rental for the last event as well as using it myself, though for my second run i used joe's 930 semi. nice gun, that.

Still chewing on it with BoD. Waiting to hear back on prelim approval. boats, automobiles, and bacon....[smile] teasers-r-us

OK, just don't make it Oct 5 or 6. I need to redeem myself after the first one.. No hacking up a lung this time!

I know I'm late to the game on this, but I am definitely interested. I had a not-entirely embarrassing showing in the Excruciathlon in April, so this sounds like a no brainer.

Guys and gals, I know you are all chomping at the bit to get this going, so are we. We're still waiting on the BoD to address our request...It's looking like it's going to be further into October than anticipated. Not our most favorite, but there it is.

We'll keep you posted as we learn more.

i am not sure how i am going to swing this now as my LTC is going to be invalid very shortly because of the move.

I may be stuck at a training as well... Will have to see when exact date gets posted

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

i am not sure how i am going to swing this now as my LTC is going to be invalid very shortly because of the move.
I'll come up and transport them down to the club. No more issue. [smile]
I may be stuck at a training as well... Will have to see when exact date gets posted
Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
Oct 27th, keep an eye out for the the official post

sucks.

also i moved the pate carrier yesterday, put in the side plates. wore it. hated life.
I have the chest rig and just attached a 3-pouch handgun mag carrier on the side via molle. Still have left side to mount up 12ga rounds. Fits like a champ.

Back
Top Bottom