• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor - WINTER FAILINGS! (Excitement/Primer thread)

great date! It's the birthday of Soviet Army and Fleet ... [shocked] ... damn, forgot the airforce, too.

23February.jpg

The Unnamed Team with a Propensity for Long Aimless Walks in the Woods shall return to defend its "Longest Time" record against all comers. Where do we sign up?

i am trying to convince my girlfriend to run the course as my teammie. i got as far as a "maybe".

might even have "her" rifle done by then, too.

hurry up and get this event going before it's just a "local militia runs from blue helmets" news story. [wink]

hahaha. The date is already set and announced. Feb 24. We will be limited to throwing rocks because by then all ammo, guns and fun will have been banned in the upcoming federal "You're an a**h*** because you believe in things that I don't" ban.

But I'll try to remember to bring you some pineapple.

So now, we're gonna shoot pineapples? Why not add bananas while you're at it......

Frankly, both opens are on the table. But mostly you need to ask Atilla about why someone crushed his pineapple at work the other day. And ruined his lunch bag. He cried a little (a lot) as I am told. Of course if I was 6'1" and weighed 114 lbs I would be pretty pissed if someone crushed my food.

Back
Top Bottom