• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hora Dolor - WINTER FAILINGS! (Excitement/Primer thread)

Upgrading your height to 6'2" really doesn't help your cause ;)

As to the event.. Details are more or less locked in. Some bits will be flexy, but nothing a participant needs to know or care about.

I have a couple tiny details to confirm with Joe and then ill be dropping the announcement on the event this week.

This sounds like awesome fun, I'll shoot skeet and trap with my 870 express in .410, oughta be interesting. I'll even wear my portable mammogram costume! Gotta be something for the rifle portion though, 10 shots with a Savage 116 that only has a 4 round internal.... not so much.
..."

Meh, I am either using a Mauser or a Garand but I can pack an AR if someone is short on a rifle.

I am confused, but I heard "shooting things" so it feels right... What where when? Do I need team members? Do I have to shoot them? I'd rather not, but if someone needs to take one for the team, I can make that choice... [laugh]

p.s. why the hate on Dora the Explorer?

Last edited:
i will bring a second rifle though if i lend it out i'll expect you to feed it yourself. wouldn't be a problem before, but the market is apeshit and my 2nd rifle will probably be an AR so good luck on the ammo front...

cekim--you need to do this! the excrutiathon was a blast and i can't wait for this.

I think I need to get a partner to do this with.
Someone that will dress as comfortably as me [looks to my father or Loosh]...

... partners skirt...

My skirts don't have pockets...

250px-Magnus..png

This will be me...but change the bulkiness to be a bit lower....no beard...that hat if I can find one...and change the shirt to a wife-beater...

Mostly pain, bacon, and guns.

You had me at bacon....

i'll share shotgun ammo depending on what the round count is for what we need.

let's just shoot birdshot. i have way too much of it. i don't even know why. it would wreck someone's face close up, but that's about it.

Is it too late to sign up for this? Do I need to bring my own partner or will there be other orphans there to pair up with?

i'll share shotgun ammo depending on what the round count is for what we need.

let's just shoot birdshot. i have way too much of it. i don't even know why. it would wreck someone's face close up, but that's about it.

Closeted FUDD. I knew it. Admit it. You love shooting trap when none of us is watching.

OUTED. [sad2]

the first time i ever fired a gun... i was shooting skeet. or trap. i still don't know the difference.

haven't done it since. would do it with the 590 and bayonet however.

So,

Cap and ball for pistol
Flintlock or ten pump pellet gun for long range rifle
Blunderbuss with assorted gravel glass for shotgun
Spear to take place of black powder

Check,

Oooooh... can we add a canon? Oh, wait that's still illegal here without a cannonears license.

Back
Top Bottom