• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hot Yoga Shooting

namedpipes

NES Member
It appears he liked to hang out at Florida State University and he has a history of grabing female's behind he's been arrested a bunch of times

Scott Beierle, gunman in Tallahassee yoga studio shooting, had history of arrests for grabbing women

The gunman who shot and killed two people and wounded at least five others before killing himself Friday had a history of arrests for grabbing women, according to Leon County court records.

Scott Paul Beierle, 40, was arrested in 2012 on a charge of misdemeanor battery after allegedly grabbing the buttocks of two women on the campus of Florida State University, according to Leon County court records. He was arrested again in 2016 on a battery charge after allegedly slapping and grabbing another women’s rear end by the swimming pool at the West Tennessee Street apartment complex where he lived.

FSU police were called to the Suwannee Room, a popular campus dining hall, on Dec. 7, 2012, after getting a report of a man inappropriately touching female patrons. Both women gave statements to police and said they wished to pursue charges.

“Victim #1 stated she was at the soda fountain when she felt someone grab her buttocks,” the police report says. “She thought it may have been her boyfriend at first, and (when) she turned around she identified the male as Beierle.

"Victim #2 stated she saw Beierle grab victim #2 and wanted to make sure she saw what she saw. Victim #2 stated the same person has (grabbed) her on the buttocks on three separate occasions over the last month.”

He sounds like an incel who was a loser and knew he could not get a hot girl.

If he was so desperate for grabbing, why not go to a strip club?

It’s a legitimate question. There are certainly ways to get what you want, with or without money. There’s “less attractive” girls on Tinder too.

Seems like a misyognistic douche bag first and foremost.

Pretty sure this was also Trump. I mean he’s got all the hate groups dogwhised into tactical combat super secret spy mode. At least that’s what I think CNN is saying. Seriously though, another example of our judicial system not trapping this scum when it had a chance...if one is convicted of sexual assault/battery one MUST go to jail. Seriously rape stuff is not ok. This fellow should have been in prison, especially after the second offense one chance I suppose a fair society offers that, a second offense requires rapidly (and steeply) increasing penalties.

Not really sure what I was thinking after reading the title but I totally opened up this thread expecting to see some pics of yoga pants. Needless to say I’m thoroughly disappointed.
Somewhere on NES there was a thread about range fashion and yoga pants for shooting.

I saw several liberal media channels struggling to focus on the victims in Pittsburgh, even though the majority focused on the shooter and Trump. This Yoga shooting is being hyped as the killer can be used to channel Trump-hate with greater ease. The slime intensifies through next Tuesday...

One news article described him as "involuntarily celibate"...

The way he rants about women he reminds me of Buffalo Bill/Ed Gein...

I thought this was going to be about hot girls shooting in yoga pants, like that profile picture someone has.

Not really sure what I was thinking after reading the title but I totally opened up this thread expecting to see some pics of yoga pants. Needless to say I’m thoroughly disappointed.

You beat me to it while I was typing.

He sounds like an incel who was a loser and knew he could not get a hot girl.

If he was so desperate for grabbing, why not go to a strip club?

Another incel Eliot Rodger worshiper. These people really are the worst the internet has to offer.

Another possibly avoidable shooting if law enforcement did even a minimal job. The guy grabs a girl's ass on video at the complex he lives, and they don't get him for a sexual assault because he doesn't answer the door when they knocked?

If this happened with a knife or poison or beating, this wouldn't have even made local headlines.

Back
Top Bottom