• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Democrats Introduce Bill to Ban Manufacture of ‘Assault Weapon

Why don't they address the problem instead of trying to ban assault rifles?

very irritating.

They're not interested in addressing a problem. Their goal is to do whatever they can to disarm America. If they would ever succeed in accomplishing that, our last line of defense would be gone, and they know it

I said this on another thread...who needs an AWB when they can take away ALL of your guns because you are some list that nobody can explain how you get onto or off of?

Soon to be reality here in MA!

I said this on another thread...who needs an AWB when they can take away ALL of your guns because you are some list that nobody can explain how you get onto or off of?

Soon to be reality here in MA!

It's feel good legislation, sure they may manage to take down a few dirt bags here and there, but how far they get when they start taking down law abiding types who should not be on that list is another story. I say a class action lawsuit to the tune of billions of dollars and sue the federal government is in order. A citizens lawsuit if you will, sure the system is corrupt we know it, they know it, but at least its within the court room walls and has to be looked at in a series manner.

200+ million gun owners and we sit here and take it up the tailpipe time to push back at these liberal nut jobs.

Last edited:
It's feel good legislation, sure they may manage to take down a few dirt bags here and there, but how far they get when they start taking down law abiding types who should not be on that list is another story. I say a class action lawsuit to the tune of billions of dollars and sue the federal government is in order. A citizens lawsuit if you will, sure the system is corrupt we know it, they know it, but at least its within the court room walls and has to be looked at in a series manner.

200+ million gun owners and we sit here and take it up the tailpipe time to push back at these liberal nut jobs.

Agree. But I hate the idea of having to expend resources to fight this clearly Un-Constitutional crap for years in the courts when we can be fighting other things like stupid state AWBs and such.

Back
Top Bottom