• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

Cancer has my number anyway. So, lets dance.
If you live alone, may be, and don’t care that rest of your family will be shot on a spot as well.
It is extremely naive to think a situation here will be any different from what it was in all the other places on this planet where it all was already done.

If you live alone, may be, and don’t care that rest of your family will be shot on a spot as well.
It is extremely naive to think a situation here will be any different from what it was in all the other places on this planet where it all was already done.
let me be clear. I don't think it will be different. I just don't care. Its not my choice. Its theirs.

There will be no war between citizens and government. I can guarantee you, as one who was ages ago trained on this exact activity, you stand no chance at all when a squad will come down to your property to end you.

It would be a chance if towns figured it out how to make up militias and have some sort of a coordinated collective defense, but, this government here is too smart to allow that to happen. The trap is set, players assigned, legalities sorted out, so, it is only a matter of time now for DHS and DOJ to strike. And no one will be able to do nothing.

Lol. There are not enough gov workers even if only 1% of people shot back. And some people are excellent marksman.
I’m afraid I have to agree with @paul73 on this one. Very few people will actually put their life on the line for the right to keep and bear arms. I’d be surprised if 1/1000th of 1 percent shot back. Without some type of organized resistance, individuals will not stand a chance. Look at the French Resistance during WW2. They were pretty well organized and had a larger share of the population supporting them than you would probably get here, yet they had no hope of throwing the Nazis out until the Allies invaded.

Our only real hope would be that many in the Military and in LEO take their oath to uphold the Constitution very seriously. US military officers take an oath to the Constitution, not the Government, not the President, not even to their military leaders. This is one reason the Progressives are working so hard to delegitimize it. As long as the majority of the folks with guns are dedicated to supporting our Constitution, we stand a chance.

5 U.S. Code § 3331 - Oath of office​

An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, ______________, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.
Note the "all enemies, foreign and domestic”.

It'll only work if they try to confiscate in every city and town in the US on the same day.
Otherwise, once word gets out they are coming, people will be ready.

It is occurring to me more and more that the most important part of the 2A is being overlooked. Even by 2A supporters. "A well regulated Militia". Without an actual dedicated, trained, and well-outfitted military force comprised of citizens and not managed by the government, there isn't much of a chance that government can't get away with whatever evil they wish to bestow upon a population.

I think 2A supporters need to push down this path as their next agenda item immediately, or all will be lost. 2A supporters are focused too much on the weapons and not enough on the militia. I used to think that the only way that a population could remain free from tyranny was if it was well-armed. But I am realizing that it also must be well-organized.

Dammit, I clicked and...

talesfromthecrypt-crypt.gif

1659299589598.png 1659299765674.png

No one cares about cities. Let the meek hand in their guns. In the towns and villages where food is grown, confiscators will be shot. The cities will simply starve to death. Whether by the food producers winning immediately or EVERYONE starving due to them dying.

Either way the Democrat power centers die.

The US will Balkanize in my lifetime.

There will be no war between citizens and government. I can guarantee you, as one who was ages ago trained on this exact activity, you stand no chance at all when a squad will come down to your property to end you.

It would be a chance if towns figured it out how to make up militias and have some sort of a coordinated collective defense, but, this government here is too smart to allow that to happen. The trap is set, players assigned, legalities sorted out, so, it is only a matter of time now for DHS and DOJ to strike. And no one will be able to do nothing.
I think maybe you need to read up on police ambush attacks just in the recent 10 years, the number might surprise you.....and that's just by individual dumb criminals who are not defending their rights or homes.

Your training doesn't impress me in the least. Neither you nor anyone else can predict what any individual or group might do under different circumstances, nor do you know what strengths, training, equipment or anything else people or groups have.

You seem to have a badge/uniform mentality that makes cops and government agents think they're invincible. They're not, they are just as fallible and vulnerable as anyone else and they're outnumbered hundreds or thousands to 1 even in the most rural of places in the country.

Here's a classic example of the "invincibility" mindset I'm talking about. The fed thinks he's all that and a bag of chips......as he comes this close I I to being double tapped by the locals.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1553225233670307840

Last edited:
I’m afraid I have to agree with @paul73 on this one. Very few people will actually put their life on the line for the right to keep and bear arms.
In the 20th century alone, over 130,000,000 men, women and children were murdered by their government.

While being willing to die for “the right to bear arms” may not be top of most peoples list, the inescapable fact is governments always inevitably trend towards tyranny. The steps are almost always the same, one of them being the disarmament of the people before things go to hell — fast.

The question isn’t: is a right worth dying for. The question is: at what point will you defend your family from being murdered bent over the trench with a bullet to the back of your heads.

When you’re at the trench it’s obviously too late. It therefore has to be at some point while you’re still capable of defending your family.

I would argue this country’s founders and its patriots know 2A is not about gun collecting, duck hunting, sport shooting or even self defense. 2A was added to give the people a chance to avoid the fate of so many millions of slaughtered innocents by their governments over the centuries.

So the question is, and don’t answer here please, at what point do you defend your family from those who want you dead or enslaved?

In the 20th century alone, over 130,000,000 men, women and children were murdered by their government.

While being willing to die for “the right to bear arms” may not be top of most peoples list, the inescapable fact is governments always inevitably trend towards tyranny. The steps are almost always the same, one of them being the disarmament of the people before things go to hell — fast.

The question isn’t: is a right worth dying for. The question is: at what point will you defend your family from being murdered bent over the trench with a bullet to the back of your heads.

When you’re at the trench it’s obviously too late. It therefore has to be at some point while you’re still capable of defending your family.

I would argue this country’s founders and its patriots know 2A is not about gun collecting, duck hunting, sport shooting or even self defense. 2A was added to give the people a chance to avoid the fate of so many millions of slaughtered innocents by their governments over the centuries.

So the question is, and don’t answer here please, at what point do you defend your family from those who want you dead or enslaved?
Most of the government is vaccinated anyway, they'll have a heart attack coming up the driveway

It’s to bad we can’t channel all the mass shooter and”yutes” towards a worth goal.

It’s a real shame if they ever tried confiscation they wouldn’t start in the inner cities….

That would be so great theyd give up easily. Especially with all the animosity towards the police as of the last several years.

I’m not encouraging our second responders to be shot. Just sayin…

I say second responsr because you’re your own first responder..

It’s unlikely they’re really ever going to go door to door. They’re just gonna wait for you to get tied up and some unrelated bullshit and then multiply your charges

I think maybe you need to read up on police ambush attacks just in the recent 10 years, the number might surprise you.....and that's just by individual dumb criminals who are not defending their rights or homes.

Your training doesn't impress me in the least. Neither you nor anyone else can predict what any individual or group might do under different circumstances, nor do you know what strengths, training, equipment or anything else people or groups have.

You seem to have a badge/uniform mentality that makes cops and government agents think they're invincible. They're not, they are just as fallible and vulnerable as anyone else and they're outnumbered hundreds or thousands to 1 even in the most rural of places in the country.

Here's a classic example of the "invincibility" mindset I'm talking about. The fed thinks he's all that and a bag of chips......as he comes this close I I to being double tapped by the locals.

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1553225233670307840

That video absolutely made my day even better that it already was!

We couldn’t beat an insurgency in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan. Good luck in the most armed country in the world.

there was an organized opposition on those countries. There is no organization here. Any group that would like to organize has to worry about being infiltrated. Infiltration of organizations would be much simpler here in America. It's not like a couple of white dudes or black dudes could infiltrate the cong or the taliban. They could only infiltrate through local proxies.

You all keep acting like the senate won’t do anything while not even a week ago everyone thought we were good when there were five Dems waffling and no talk of the two shit bird RINOs.

I have no faith there will be enough fortitude in the senate to not pass it.

So I’ll be doing what I can this week to add to the safe.

You all keep acting like the senate won’t do anything while not even a week ago everyone thought we were good when there were five Dems waffling and no talk of the two shit bird RINOs.

I have no faith there will be enough fortitude in the senate to not pass it.

So I’ll be doing what I can this week to add to the safe.
You can start by getting a nice chrome Desert Eagle.

@andrew1220 I will PM you about my commission.

worst case if they don’t pass it and now you have extra guns and accessories that you bought💪🏻
This.

Guns don't go bad. 100 years from now someone will still be enjoying that gun, so might as well buy it now.

Every electronic Chinese junk in your house will probably not be working 10 years from now and many of those cost as much or more than a gun.

Even The NY Times says it’s all for show:

House Passes Assault Weapons Ban That Is Doomed in Senate​

Coming on the heels of a spate of mass shootings, the vote gave Democrats another opportunity to draw a sharp distinction with Republicans before the midterm elections.

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for the 2nd Amendment and your opposition to the regulation of firearms. I appreciate your input on this issue and welcome the opportunity to respond to you directly.

I believe that we can respect the Second Amendment as a collective right, while also implementing reforms that remove weapons of war from our streets, keep guns out of the hands of those who are a threat to others or themselves, and require gun owners to take basic precautions. As a Marine, I slept, ate, trained, and patrolled with an assault weapon for four years – these weapons of war have no place on our streets or near our schools.

Every day, more than 100 Americans are killed with guns, and more than 230 are shot and wounded. Fifty-eight percent of American adults or someone they care for have experienced gun violence in their lifetime. These numbers are unacceptable. We need common-sense gun laws to protect the lives and safety of all Americans.

Massachusetts has the most comprehensive gun safety legislation in the United States, and we have the lowest per capita rate of gun ownership in the nation. Research suggests that if Massachusetts gun legislation were adopted nationwide, over 25,000 lives would be saved. Common sense reforms, like background checks and safe storage laws, keep everyone safer.

While we disagree on this issue, I respect your deeply held beliefs and truly appreciate the opportunity to share my views with you.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact me about this important issue. Your comments help me to better represent the people of our Congressional District. Please do not hesitate to email me through my website at www.auchincloss.house.gov or call my office at (202) 225-5931 if I can be of any further assistance to you.

Back
Top Bottom