• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House Passes AWB; Senate Up Next

If you live in the country and are drinking well water disregard worrying about fluoride.
If you're drinking city or town water you may want to do some research (there was a good video on this, but I can't seem to find it since the big tech purge).

Here's an intro to GMO :

Fluoride is a toxin that lowers IQ
Much more than that, it was used in Hitler's concentration camps to make people docile enough to march right into their own demise unconcerned.

The stuff used by water treatment plants labeled "fluoride" is not that trace element found naturally in the earth, it's a deadly cocktail of over 500+ dangerous chemicals. A quick google search of fluoride now (since the big tech purge) yields only articles that sings its praises, that alone should tell you something's not right ...

If anyone knows where to find the verboden fluoride video(s), please let us know where we can find them.

So true.

Maybe Bruen was their "go time"?

No we're talking about people who don't play by any rules. The constitution doesn't even exist to them. "It means what they say it means", not the plain words in print on the page. Only a buck toothed unedumacated barefoot hillbilly would think "shall not be infringed" means what it actually says. This isn't a go time or anything, it is 2 completely opposing points of view. One side of the argument (my side and probably everyone else here) looks at the constitution and says "yep that's pretty clear and unambiguous". The other side creates new weasel words at will and applies "Well actually......freedom of speech a priori only applies in the direction of maximum societal engagement while attempting to achieve full equity and inclusion". Now if you can tell me what that sentence means I have a damn nice bridge to sell you. I say 'hey look an apple', the other side says 'no that's actually a fructose laden biological impact unit with a carbon rating of +1'.

So when we see courts thumb their noses yet again at scotus we are going to be standing around and asking 'Isn't Bruen clear enough to understand?', to which the answer will be 'well actually, in term historical contexts traced as precedential vectors through time in order to uphold sanctions on firearms, we the court conclude that such analysis is not needed in this case at this time' and then Bruen is down the drain. The only thing the left will understand is a second amendment that reads like this:

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Any person, entity or agency that impedes this right will be treated as the most serious crime with a punishment of death. Congress shall enforce this provision".

Once the line outside the building waiting to sit in old sparky is a 2-3 miles long and the liberal has the time to reconsider they will have a stunning revelation "Oh hell yeah you can keep your AR15! In fact I think everyone should get a free one from Uncle Sam!". Until then the beatings will continue.

Last edited:
No we're talking about people who don't play by any rules. The constitution doesn't even exist to them. "It means what they say it means", not the plain words in print on the page. Only a buck toothed unedumacated barefoot hillbilly would think "shall not be infringed" means what it actually says. This isn't a go time or anything, it is 2 completely opposing points of view. One side of the argument (my side and probably everyone else here) looks at the constitution and says "yep that's pretty clear and unambiguous". The other side creates new weasel words at will and applies "Well actually......freedom of speech a priori only applies in the direction of maximum societal engagement while attempting to achieve full equity and inclusion". Now if you can tell me what that sentence means I have a damn nice bridge to sell you. I say 'hey look an apple', the other side says 'no that's actually a fructose laden biological impact unit with a carbon rating of +1'.

So when we see courts thumb their noses yet again at scotus we are going to be standing around and asking 'Isn't Bruen clear enough to understand?', to which the answer will be 'well actually, in term historical contexts traced as precedential vectors through time in order to uphold sanctions on firearms, we the court conclude that such analysis is not needed in this case at this time' and then Bruen is down the drain. The only thing the left will understand is a second amendment that reads like this:

"The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. Any person, entity or agency that impedes this right will be treated as the most serious crime with a punishment of death. Congress shall enforce this provision".

Once the line outside the building waiting to sit in old sparky is a 2-3 miles long and the liberal has the time to reconsider they will have a stunning revelation "Oh hell yeah you can keep your AR15! In fact I think everyone should get a free one from Uncle Sam!". Until then the beatings will continue.
They certainly have been brainwashing their minions that the Constitution is archaic and obsolete garbage written by white slave owning capitalists in order to subjugate the underclass. I hear that crap all the time from the little Marxist a**h***s in the latest generation to enter the workforce. It does exist to them, as occasionally they will pick and chose the parts that suit their argument of the day and more often they will pervert its meaning to rub something in the faces of those who are trying to preserve freedom and liberty.

One positive thing that I am beginning to see is that some non-conservatives in this young generation are beginning to understand the value of 2A and how it is the right that protects other rights. This coming from the Bernie crowd that hated the Hildabeast. Seems that the establishment donks have a sense of their disconnect with the younger generations and have launched a new Bernie smear campaign. Also I see the student loan forgiveness as 100% pandering to this voting bloc.

I just got an email from Jake Auchincloss (I don't know how I got on his mailing list - I think I complained about something a while ago). Here's his comments on the assault weapons ban:

Assault Weapons Ban: I also voted for an assault weapons ban when it passed in the House. As a former Marine, I ate, slept, trained, and patrolled with these weapons for four and a half years – I know that no citizen has the constitutional right to own an assault weapon . I urge the Senate to take up this key piece of legislation to make Americans safer.

Thanks, dork.

I just got an email from Jake Auchincloss (I don't know how I got on his mailing list - I think I complained about something a while ago). Here's his comments on the assault weapons ban:

Assault Weapons Ban: I also voted for an assault weapons banwhen it passed in the House. As a former Marine, I ate, slept, trained, and patrolled with these weapons for four and a half years – I know that no citizen has the constitutional right to own an assault weapon. I urge the Senate to take up this key piece of legislation to make Americans safer.

Thanks, dork.
Who?

Assault Weapons Ban: I also voted for an assault weapons banwhen it passed in the House. As a former Marine, I ate, slept, trained, and patrolled with these weapons for four and a half years – I know that no citizen has the constitutional right to own an assault weapon. I urge the Senate to take up this key piece of legislation to make Americans safer.

Thanks, dork.
He must have that written down. The three times I've heard him word for word.

If you live in the country and are drinking well water disregard worrying about fluoride.
If you're drinking city or town water you may want to do some research (there was a good video on this, but I can't seem to find it since the big tech purge).

Here's an intro to GMO :

Many groundwater wells have fluoride (naturally occurring). Some wells in NH have been found to have 5-6 times what public water suppliers put in.

1660349956181.png

Many groundwater wells have fluoride (naturally occurring). Some wells in NH have been found to have 5-6 times what public water suppliers put in.
That's the idea, to make you think the trace element found naturally is the same as what is in your water from your water treatment facility (not the same).

I know a guy who works in a water treatment facility and he said and I quote "I wouldn't drink the stuff".

This has everything to do with the 2022 assault weapons ban -- who's going to do anything about it - no one, they'll get away with it, and will continue to do so - most of us are docile due to fluoride and all the environmental toxins we've been bombarded with for decades.

We'll just say "that sucks" and hoist our beer made with fluoridated water and cheer on the start of football season.

Here's the video I was looking for :

Last edited:
That's the idea, to make you think the trace element found naturally is the same as what is in your water from your water treatment facility (not the same).

I know a guy who works in a water treatment facility and he said and I quote "I wouldn't drink the stuff".

This has everything to do with the 2022 assault weapons ban -- who's going to do anything about it - no one, they'll get away with it, and will continue to do so - most of us are docile due to fluoride and all the environmental toxins we've been bombarded with for decades.

We'll just say "that sucks" and hoist our beer made with fluoridated water and cheer on the start of football season.

Here's the video I was looking for :

So fluoride in well water is safe and doesn't make you stupid?

So fluoride in well water is safe and doesn't make you stupid?

I have well water, so maybe it does. I've done next to nothing to stop assault weapon bans (save giving money to useless gun advocacy groups and held signs outside the seats of power -- a lot of good that has done).

Again, The stuff used by water treatment plants labeled "fluoride" is not that trace element found naturally in the earth (and in your well water) it's a deadly cocktail of over 500+ dangerous chemicals.

Are you by chance, a dentist ( i.e. one who has to keep the fluoride is good myth alive) ?

I have well water, so maybe it does. I've done next to nothing to stop assault weapon bans (save giving money to useless gun advocacy groups and held signs outside the seats of power -- a lot of good that has done).

Again, The stuff used by water treatment plants labeled "fluoride" is not that trace element found naturally in the earth (and in your well water) it's a deadly cocktail of over 500+ dangerous chemicals.

Are you by chance, a dentist ( i.e. one who has to keep the fluoride is good myth alive) ?

Nope. Not a dentist, I run a water department.

Do you do a lot of Marijuana?

Nope. Not a dentist, I run a water department.
That explains keeping the "fluoride is good" myth alive. Carry on.

If you really do run a water department, your fluoridated victims customers will continue to do nothing about the assault weapon ban, except maybe bitch about it on NES and give more money to useless gun advocacy groups.

If you really do run a water department, your fluoridated victims customers will continue to do nothing about the assault weapon ban, except maybe bitch about it on NES and give more money to useless gun advocacy groups.

You didn't answer my question about Marijuana?

You have no idea what my stance is on fluoride, you're just making asinine statements about something you really know nothing about.

And correlating an assault weapons ban to fluoride is one of the most idiotic things I have heard.

Much more than that, it was used in Hitler's concentration camps to make people docile enough to march right into their own demise unconcerned.

The stuff used by water treatment plants labeled "fluoride" is not that trace element found naturally in the earth, it's a deadly cocktail of over 500+ dangerous chemicals. A quick google search of fluoride now (since the big tech purge) yields only articles that sings its praises, that alone should tell you something's not right ...

If anyone knows where to find the verboden fluoride video(s), please let us know where we can find them.

View: https://odysee.com/@TheAmericanJournal:2/Where-Does-Fluoride-Come-From-:4?r=6aeA8pMLzcbExPWBpXK7BkYYGkTywTkM

Odysee. It's where all the purged videos are.

I have to keep reminding myself...

Having grown up in the 70s, the same amount of time has passed between then and now, as between then and when my grandparents grew up in the 20s. A few days ago would have been my grandmother's 100th birthday.

View attachment 648085

looking at old photos, all in black and white, makes you start thinking the world was all in black and white back then. I wonder if we lose anything in our interpretation of life in those days without the perspective of the color in their lives.

When the Rs get power they need to ram everything down the democrats throats. To hell with this hide in your turtle shell and do nothing republicanism.

absolutely, but that would require a change in the top republipussy leadership.

1660394380513.png

Guys like this won't be changing anything

looking at old photos, all in black and white, makes you start thinking the world was all in black and white back then. I wonder if we lose anything in our interpretation of life in those days without the perspective of the color in their lives.
It helps to have known the lady as she was later in life.

2021-12-15-19-23-0021.jpg

She worked as Chef Garde Manger* for a couple of local restaurants (Anthony's in Shelton, and what was then known as the Curitss House in Woodbury).

* She wouldn't have called herself that, but "Pantry Chef" (which is what "garde manger" is).

When the Rs get power they need to ram everything down the democrats throats. To hell with this hide in your turtle shell and do nothing republicanism.

absolutely, but that would require a change in the top republipussy leadership.

View attachment 649699

Guys like this won't be changing anything
I think its cute that anyone still thinks there's a difference between the two US political parties.As I've stated before, The Democrat and Republican parties are two cheeks of the same ass which regularly shits on Americans. They both play for the same team damn it! I can't fathom that more people don't realize this and out and out reject them both! They must be dealt with soon before they destroy everything that's left!

swinging noose.gif

It helps to have known the lady as she was later in life.

View attachment 649700

She worked as Chef Garde Manger* for a couple of local restaurants (Anthony's in Shelton, and what was then known as the Curitss House in Woodbury).

* She wouldn't have called herself that, but "Pantry Chef" (which is what "garde manger" is).

she has no tatts or piercings, and her hair is a natural color. Some chef!

That shit wasn't tolerated circa 1970, especially on a lady raising a family of eight children.

I wonder if her job would pay enough today to raise a family of eight. I think I know the answer though. A spokesman for the restaurant industry would probably tell me that the wage depression was needed to keep the price of a burger competitive in the global marketplace.

Back
Top Bottom