House Republicans Fight ATF’s Attempt To Bog Gun Purchases Down In Paperwork

Not gonna matter in 3 months when Beto is knocking on your front door with a giant dildo.
Haha. Beto is about as big a pussy as they come. Don’t expect see him but that won’t stop some agency that the Dems are currently promising to defund from kicking down our doors at 0-dark-hundred looking for our Evil extra-Killy ‘salt weapons

Last edited:
Oh, so now they hate silencer shop in addition to Q? What the actual f***? I thought the rank and file ATF people loved the silencer shop forms because it made their lives easier?

Oh, so now they hate silencer shop in addition to Q? What the actual f***? I thought the rank and file ATF people loved the silencer shop forms because it made their lives easier?

You think these decisions are made by 'rank and file'? Do I need to Governmentsplain this to you?

Not gonna matter in 3 months when Beto is knocking on your front door with a giant dildo.

Like that candyass has the testicular fortitude to be #1 through the door when confiscation becomes a thing. If part of passing such a law required anyone who signed it has to be #1 through the door on 50 confiscation raids it would never pass.

Haha. Beto is about as big a pussy as they come. Don’t expect see him but that won’t stop some agency that the Dems are currently promising to defund from kicking down our doors at 0-dark-hundred looking for our Evil extra-Killy ‘salt weapons
Yes, Robert Francis O'Rourke is personally a cowardly weakling, but that is exactly the type who becomes Heinrich Himmler as soon as he is behind a big desk with a force of jack-booted thugs at his command.

Like that candyass has the testicular fortitude to be #1 through the door when confiscation becomes a thing. If part of passing such a law required anyone who signed it has to be #1 through the door on 50 confiscation raids it would never pass.

If it required them to be first through the door on one confiscation raid it would never pass.

Evidently they must think that "raids" are a one way street. What are they planning to do when 10-30- 50 armed to the teeth patriots raid their homes at 0300?
They must think nobody in the world knows where they live or dine or vacation or fill up their gas tanks or go for coffee.

Back
Top Bottom