• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How About a Class III forum on NES

uziduzit

NES Member
There are plenty of MG and some suppressor owners in MA, NES should have a C3 forum. Does anyone else agree?

I recommended it months ago. I think the response was "just post in the "gun laws" proper forum.

Class 02 manufacturers are allowed to own suppressors in Mass. A class III area would be great, as there's too much traffic on other forums.

Everyone, keep it coming and maybe we'll be able to convince the powers to be for a C3 forum. [grin]

I would love to have an NFA section on NES. I am lucky enough to have some NFA stuff and would like to share experiences with them and to learn from others. Tcat FFL07SOT

Even just an all encompassing NFA type forum. SBR, Full auto, SBS... all the goodies that you don't see too much of.

Although, it would be one more place for a mod to have to check... I hear them on that argument... they do a lot to keep this place the way it is.

Great idea. I'm a former Green Card holder, but still interested. I used to shoot at Harvard Sportsman's, Londonderry F&G and the machine gun shoots in Dover-Foxcroft Maine.

I'm in too; besides there are many NH (and other folks from free states that post/read here) that CAN own all the NFA items including suppressors.

yeah you NH guys are lucky. I guess I shouldnt complain..... I am lucky enough to have a Green Card and 2 MGs but the fact that CANS are not allowed bugs me.
We are moving to NH as soon as we get a buyer for our house. As soon as we get there I am getting a suppressor for my MAC10 .45.

BTW, Vito and you other Auto Burst guys...... had a blast seeing you guys at Hanson last month. Real good time. You guys have quite a program going and some nice toys. I am going to win that Tommy Gun they were raffling off too so no one get any ideas they are gonna win it..... [rofl] yeah like I ever win anything... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom