• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how are your post trump, color revolution, covid family relationships ?

Trust the vaccines that were put on the no-liability fast track by Cheeto Jesus?

Not a chance.

Besides, I had COVID19 in an early form and later had omicron. Neither was a big deal.

I am indeed unvaxxed, unmasked and unapologetic.
That was a joke / sarcasm.

I had an early variant as well. Gave me an excuse to isolate and reload more rounds than I have ever done. Oh, I built an AK on an 80% receiver too. I slept in a couple hours extra during the worst two days of it- that's all it affected me.

At least Cheeto Jesus's followers and detractors alike can find unity in His masterful orchestration of Operation Warp Speed.

The vaccines saved humankind from certain death and stopped the virus in its tracks.

Equally important, perhaps, is the fact that the vaccines green-lighted by Cheeto Jesus are essentially free of any side effects.

That is why Cheeto Jesus continues to be a vax cheerleader.

If you need to do some political mending among friends and family to restore civility in your relationships, at least you can find agreement in the vaccine efficacy that Cheeto Jesus hath wrought through His deliverance of the Operation Warp Speed miracle.
What an ass. Blaming Trump for ordering a vaccine to be produced. Kinda like the jerkwads actually blaming Trump for Chris Rock being slapped. "Cheeto Jesus"? What are you, 12 years old? You just pissed because you voted for Pervy Joe?

He didn't favor the rich, but that didn't stop libtards from claiming he did.
Exactly, he favored the working class not the overeducated white Libs who depend on the Deplorables to defend their namby, pamby lives. I got pulled over yesterday on 117 in Lancaster for doing 48-30mph zone. Cop walked up to RAV4, gave me a thumbs up and laughed at my Trump 2024 and "Let's go Brandon" bumper stickers, checked my license and registration and told me to have a nice day. I don't think he would have given the same courtesy to a driver with "I'm with Her" or Lying Lizzie bumper stickers. [rockon] [rofl]

Yes, I agree Trumps personality turned off middle of the road voters but they are low info citizens.
(Not bitching at you, but...)
hey-but-at-least-no-more-mean-tweets-right.jpg

Ex-GF and family had 50th wedding anniversary party for her sister and hubby 2 weeks ago at house in CT. So far 7 people are very sick and tested positive for the Wuhan flu and ALL are triple vaxxed. Ex-GF called me whining and crying today, so much for the vaccine and I'm triple vaxxed with Pfizer thanks to the VA.
Cheeto Jesus? That's a new one [rofl]

What an ass. Blaming Trump for ordering a vaccine to be produced. Kinda like the jerkwads actually blaming Trump for Chris Rock being slapped. "Cheeto Jesus"? What are you, 12 years old? You just pissed because you voted for Pervy Joe?

Blame? What blame?

Cheeto Jesus valiantly bulldozed the path for vaccine developers and manufacturers to immunize the populace from COVID19 without fear of any liability.

As Cheeto Jesus would say, that was huge. Very huge.

Fortunately, the vaccines work well and are relatively free of side effects.

History will ultimately be kind to Cheeto Jesus. His bold and decisive leadership -- coupled with His prudent deference to Dr. Fauci's careful and courageous recommendations -- saved the country if not the entire planet.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Blame? What blame?

Cheeto Jesus valiantly bulldozed the path for vaccine developers and manufacturers to immunize the populace from COVID19 without fear of any liability.

As Cheeto Jesus would say, that was huge. Very huge.

Fortunately, the vaccines work well and are relatively free of side effects.

History will ultimately be kind to Cheeto Jesus. His bold and decisive leadership -- coupled with His prudent deference to Dr. Fauci's careful and courageous recommendations -- saved the country if not the entire planet.
What is this Cheeto Jesus BS? So you voted for Hillary?

He didn't favor the rich, but that didn't stop libtards from claiming he did.
Exactly, he favored the working class not the overeducated white Libs who depend on the Deplorables to defend their namby, pamby lives
My father in law says "someone's got to be for the little guy, the working class man". He also thinks the transgender and use of restroom stuff, and border insecurity are stupid, plus he likes guns. Yet, he thinks the D's are for unions and the regular people. Just don't get it.

The nation should be eternally grateful to Cheeto Jesus for so vigorously embracing the recommendations of Dr. Fauci, his staff, and the pharmaceutical companies.

My father in law says "someone's got to be for the little guy, the working class man". He also thinks the transgender and use of restroom stuff, and border insecurity are stupid, plus he likes guns. Yet, he thinks the D's are for unions and the regular people. Just don't get it.
The only D that recently truly was for the unions was Bernie, and his campaign was killed by his own party. Put that in your FIL's pipe so he can smoke it. [laugh]

the hater machine always need an enemy to support their agendas; families have been destroyed over the last 5 yrs these issues. it has alway been shaky with mine who are flaming liberals mostly employed as teachers in the public school system. we are completely opposite in view on the political/social spectrum. they started a fight and that was it, all relationships, contact, holiday invites ceased. it has 4 yrs. my wife's side are mostly conservative, don't care and the liberals are accepting
My sibs are flaming liberals. That end of the family fell apart halfway through Trump's first term.

Funny, I didn't disown any of them even through eight years of Obama...

And the most Pro-Trump thing I ever said to ANY of them was, "He ain't Hillary!"

The nation should be eternally grateful to Cheeto Jesus for so vigorously embracing the recommendations of Dr. Fauci, his staff, and the pharmaceutical companies.
Tired of your pathetic trolling, how about you go Green , so as to have SOME validity, no matter how moronic your posts are? Too much of a skinflint? Now go back to your Mommy's basement and soil your Rainbow flag, whilst whackin it watching Dementia Joe kiss little boys on the lips. pervejoe compilation.jpg

You really aren’t serious with these takes are you? I can understand presenting another angle to some discussions as I have done it myself. But some of the stuff you are throwing up here is preposterous. I am actually surprised people have been so kind.

The nation should be grateful that the economy-centric Cheeto Jesus turned the other cheek and acquiesced to Dr. Fauci's noble directives. Otherwise there would be tens of millions of Americans dead.

BTW, I've been green for the last two years. My membership expired only 48 hours ago.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 0
Cheeto Jesus saved the nation from the scourge of COVID-19, albeit at the cost of his reelection.

His selfless course of action indeed put America first.

In time, Cheeto Jesus will surpass Abraham Lincoln as the greatest president.

Attachments

• lX1f1Mm.jpg
    lX1f1Mm.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1
Cheeto Jesus saved the nation from the scourge of COVID-19, albeit at the cost of his reelection.

His selfless course of action indeed put America first.

In time, Cheeto Jesus will surpass Abraham Lincoln as the greatest president.
WTF? How about going Green as long as you're using all this NES bandwidth to spew your Libtard garbage? Maybe they will accept your mommy's EBT card? Otherwise go back to your NAMBLA board. I see you DO have one feedback....and you couldn't be bothered to send feedback for the seller??? Once an asswipe, always an asswipe.

WTF? How about going Green as long as you're using all this NES bandwidth to spew your Libtard garbage? Maybe they will accept your mommy's EBT card? Otherwise go back to your NAMBLA board. I see you DO have one feedback....and you couldn't be bothered to send feedback for the seller??? Once an asswipe, always an asswipe.
Why such vitriol?

I am merely pointing out that by following Dr. Fauci's recommendations, Cheeto Jesus put America first.

In doing so, it is true that Cheeto Jesus cratered the economy and opened the door for mail-in voting, but he saved tens of millions of lives.

Cheeto Jesus acted selflessly, nobly, and, most important, bigly. He took the lead on cheerleading for the vaccines by rolling up his sleeve and taking the jabs, an inspiring illustration of leadership by example.

Fortunately, the vaccines are effective and have very limited side effects. This is a miracle in and of itself, given that Cheeto Jesus exempted the vaccine manufacturers from legal liability.

Cheeto Jesus showed all of us that true leadership sometimes means following the advice of others, as he so willingly did with Dr. Fauci.

Attachments

• 41hhE3bQqKL.jpg
    41hhE3bQqKL.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 0
true but we were energy independent and exporters of oil before that president guy did things.
But because we weren't consuming as much we arent down much on production only like 800k barrels from 12.5 to 11.7 mil per day

The thing that drives up the cost of gas that is bidens fault is his handling of leases, removal of tax benefits, handling of land sales, and general f***ery with permitting

The reason gas is up is due to speculation from the companies that they need to shift investments to his useless green policies because that's what will make them money during the life of his administration. And if i had to guess the oil companies didn't think he'd win so the price increase wasn't factored in

But because we weren't consuming as much we arent down much on production only like 800k barrels from 12.5 to 11.7 mil per day

The thing that drives up the cost of gas that is bidens fault is his handling of leases, removal of tax benefits, handling of land sales, and general f***ery with permitting

The reason gas is up is due to speculation from the companies that they need to shift investments to his useless green policies because that's what will make them money during the life of his administration. And if i had to guess the oil companies didn't think he'd win so the price increase wasn't factored in
Regular gas hovers around $4.19 in my section of Florida. It seems that the vast majority of pleasure boats docked along the canals here sit idle. That isn't all that uncommon, but boating activity seems to be somewhat down this year.

The nation should be grateful that the economy-centric Cheeto Jesus turned the other cheek and acquiesced to Dr. Fauci's noble directives. Otherwise there would be tens of millions of Americans dead.

BTW, I've been green for the last two years. My membership expired only 48 hours ago.
Your rating profile is OUTSTANDING!!
Did you happen to buy a sink or rifle to obtain such a high number?

Your rating profile is OUTSTANDING!!
Did you happen to buy a sink or rifle to obtain such a high number?
Actually, it was an oil filter for my Fiat 500.

Another great thing about Cheeto Jesus is how, as Commander-in- Chief, he compelled the military to get vaxxed.

Sure, a few crybabies ultimately got bounced from the service, but even an E-1 shitbird knows that Uncle Sam owns your ass after you sign on the line and take the oath.

Cheeto Jesus kept the military strong, safe and at the ready in the face of the COVID19 pandemic.

Huge. Bigly huge.

Attachments

• lX1f1Mm.jpg
    lX1f1Mm.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 0
Why such vitriol?

I am merely pointing out that by following Dr. Fauci's recommendations, Cheeto Jesus put America first.

In doing so, it is true that Cheeto Jesus cratered the economy and opened the door for mail-in voting, but he saved tens of millions of lives.

Cheeto Jesus acted selflessly, nobly, and, most important, bigly. He took the lead on cheerleading for the vaccines by rolling up his sleeve and taking the jabs, an inspiring illustration of leadership by example.

Fortunately, the vaccines are effective and have very limited side effects. This is a miracle in and of itself, given that Cheeto Jesus exempted the vaccine manufacturers from legal liability.

Cheeto Jesus showed all of us that true leadership sometimes means following the advice of others, as he so willingly did with Dr. Fauci.
*blocked*

Regular gas hovers around $4.19 in my section of Florida. It seems that the vast majority of pleasure boats docked along the canals here sit idle. That isn't all that uncommon, but boating activity seems to be somewhat down this year.
Mine too.

But I'm just making the point that production isnt really the issue. Its speculation of the future price of gas/oil that drives the cost up.

"Yet, he thinks the D's are for unions and the regular people. Just don't get it."

Old Dem thinking and propaganda. Unions, especially the Teachers Unions, fund the DNC and and the Dems owe them big time. Just look at the Biden Admin jumping every time Randy Wiengarten tells them to.

LOL, great sentiment, but there is ZERO "tact" when a relative is telling you that you're not allowed at thanksgiving dinner cause you didnt get jabbed or whatever. Not sure how you
expect someone to respond to that. This isn't inherently a "side" or a political thing either, but its pretty obvious how the self deselection works, the factions in the families that push
covidiocy are typically authoritarian knob polishers regardless of faction vs those that arent so f***ed up. So when someone ups the ante by being a massive auth loving retard and pushing covidiocy, this causes bad shit to happen. Bad shit that the "unjabbed" guy or his wife/kids or whoever had no intention or desire to happen to begin with.

I only know a handful of people who have jettisoned family or vice versa because of "orange man bad or not" . Thats pretty retarded. It's easy to avoid that topic just by
people shutting the f*** up, and talk about shit that isnt political.

On the other hand covidiocy has likely fractioned and in some cases destroyed thousands of families, and OFTEN not strictly along what you would consider partisan lines either.

Thankfully I never witnessed covidiocy in my family, even the small lib elements in my family didnt fully buy into it. They also realized within 10 seconds that they valued their
family more than maskurbating etc. I know other people that were not so lucky, though.
I think the covid side is a different animal because everyone approached it with a different level of concern. The tact would be realizing their concerns, unwarranted or not, and just saying its no biggie, lets get together next year.

Back
Top Bottom