• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

how are your post trump, color revolution, covid family relationships ?

I think the covid side is a different animal because everyone approached it with a different level of concern...
We are fortunate that Cheeto Jesus approached COVID19 with the highest level of concern.

It is a blessing that Cheeto Jesus put pride aside and followed the advice from those in His inner circle.

If Cheeto Jesus had ignored the advice of Dr. Fauci and Gen. Milley, America would have been fatally compromised.

Americans from all walks of life should be grateful to Cheeto Jesus for listening to Dr. Fauci and Gen. Milley, thus saving the nation.

Mutual recognition of this point alone can go a long way in healing the divisive political wounds that COVID19 inflicted among families and friends.

Attachments

• ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg
    ClEVa9fWEAAV3v4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 2
I think the covid side is a different animal because everyone approached it with a different level of concern. The tact would be realizing their concerns, unwarranted or not, and just saying its no biggie, lets get together next year.

That's one of the three main subjects here, and i think more impactful one that had more real world consequences WRT family.

And most of the lack of tact is from the covidiot side. Many of the covidiots are so invested in being afraid of the disease they disown their own family. That and some of the covidiots act like unvaxxed are negligent people (see also "you don't care about grandma or aunt businblah") so they get personally offended. All the non covidiots I know are not offended if someone doesn't want to come to unmasked no vax required dinner, lol. Fun example- friend of mine is a good cook. Him and his wife invited people for Thanksgiving and ext family had covidiots in it. They whined to his wife about vax and masks. (Which he doesn't do, He's like "Well, I'm cooking dinner even if its just us, if nobody comes not bothering me, well just have more leftovers for the week" Some came. After a few months the rest stopped being dumb and the issue went away. Some other friends aren't so lucky, practically losing family because they're so "upset" their family member won't get the f***ing shot. Instead of just chalking it up to a difference of opinion they act like "nonbelievers" are blasphemous or something.

I used to think that "Labor Union Scientologist Speak" was bad, an unparalleled form of derangement and cognitive dissonance. I have realized now that those guys almost don't hold a candle to covidiots. At least the union guize are trying to protect something tangible (their job/paycheck) vs rhetoric that's mostly based off junk science.

WRT familial infighting over COVID19, what I find especially interesting is how sentiments differ by age.

In my relatively large cohort group (age approx. 70), there seems to be less adhesion to government directives (i.e., more independent thinking) yet more tolerance toward those who feel differently about covid practices.

Younger people, generally speaking, appear to be much more invested in following government policies, and demonstrate a profound willingness to submit to authority.

As a teenager in the 1960s, the beliefs of "Question Authority" and "Don't trust anyone over 30!" we're widely held. Such views are largely absent today among the younger set.

Last edited:
Actually, it was an oil filter for my Fiat 500.

Another great thing about Cheeto Jesus is how, as Commander-in- Chief, he compelled the military to get vaxxed.

Sure, a few crybabies ultimately got bounced from the service, but even an E-1 shitbird knows that Uncle Sam owns your ass after you sign on the line and take the oath.

Cheeto Jesus kept the military strong, safe and at the ready in the face of the COVID19 pandemic.

Huge. Bigly huge.
WELCOME TO MY IGNORE LIST. You will find a few other like minded friends there.

WRT familial infighting over COVID19, what I find especially interesting is how sentiments differ by age.

In my relatively large cohort group (age approx. 70), there seems to be less adhesion to government directives (i.e., more independent thinking) yet more tolerance toward those who feel differently about covid practices.

Younger people, generally speaking, appear to be much more invested in following government policies, and demonstrate a profound willingness to submit to authority.

As a teenager in the 1960s, the beliefs of "Question Authority" and "Don't trust anyone over 30!" we're widely held. Such views are largely absent today among the younger set.
Cool.

Trump said the same thing.

^^^ Hey stupid there such a thing as a running gag but for it to work it has to be funny in the first place and even then it can only go on so long. So so long. My first ignore.
Any one wanna take bets that this Biden asslicker does not even OWN a gun? Most likely a an old tranny with nothing else to do but troll message boards.

Attachments

• polygraph603.jpg
    polygraph603.jpg
    503.8 KB · Views: 4
People are way too obsessed on both sides. I don’t really understand it.

I still wake up every morning, put in a solid 8-10 hours of work, come home to my wonderful wife. Engage in some hobbies, eat good food, travel. See my family every few weeks. Literally nothing has changed.

You can choose to be all Orange Man Bad or Biden stole the election. Whatever. I’ll live in my own reality where no president has had an impact on my own life.

I follow my dad’s simple rules- work hard, spend less than you earn, be kind, be proud of the person you are and always keep improving. Work hard. Do good.
Hey, I'm all kind and stuff until you start actively making my personal life more difficult. I have to start looking into if some of my guns are legal because I have zero idea what happened with the 'pistol' AR's and some ruling that may or may not be coming down from the ATF. Do I have to go put serial numbers on pieces of metal? Don't know, some dumb ATF thing I've heard 'might' be coming down the pike. I'm done playing the game, I think I saw something here, other than that, I simply don't care. I'm loving paying $4.00 a gallon for gas, hey, the whole 'vote for whoever' directly effects my bottom line, not that I drive all that much anymore. WW3 starting? Great, just moved a stone's throw from where they may or may not actually make the nukes, didn't really plan on that one, but yeah, your vote doesn't affect me. At least all I'll have to deal with is a bright light and maybe time to think one last curse at people who did this to me.

Oh yeah, want me to go off on what's going on along the border? I've got news for you, it's 3x worse than what's being reported. But hey, vote for whoever.

If you are one of those people, I simply don't have time in my life for you. Period. Don't care if we share genetic material or not. My mother doesn't know my current address. I'm waiting for her to text me asking where I moved, but I'm not going out of my way, other than to type this, because 'interwebs'. It's nice being in Tennessee, I have yet to run into anyone I suspect of voting for this BS. Even the teachers seem pretty conservative.

Any one wanna take bets that this Biden asslicker does not even OWN a gun? Most likely a an old tranny with nothing else to do but troll message boards.
Bt74, are you angry because I pointed out that Dr. Fauci and Gen. Milley both stuck a dick up Cheeto Jesus's ass and then broke it off?

That would totally understandable if you're a Cheeto Jesus freak.

And although I don't meet any of the criteria you've specified in your post above, I'll take that bet if you are indeed referring to me.

How much are you in for, Bt74? Tell us how much.

Attachments

• 3e3c798a53b6e734c03481b010259208.jpg
    3e3c798a53b6e734c03481b010259208.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 0
Bt74, are you angry because I pointed out that Dr. Fauci and Gen. Milley both stuck a dick up Cheeto Jesus's ass and then broke it off?

That would totally understandable if you're a Cheeto Jesus freak.

And although I don't meet any of the criteria you've specified in your post above, I'll take that bet if you are indeed referring to me.

How much are you in for, Bt74? Tell us how much.
If there was some substance to the trolling I'd probably continue to read your posts, but other than repeatedly calling Trump names your posts make little sense and are indicative of very childlike playground taunting. Hint: links, videos, or other supportive arguments in favor of your position would help make you look less childlike.

If there was some substance to the trolling I'd probably continue to read your posts, but other than repeatedly calling Trump names your posts make little sense and are indicative of very childlike playground taunting. Hint: links, videos, or other supportive arguments in favor of your position would help make you look less childlike.

Cheeto Jesus essentially relinquished control of the country to His Chief Medical Advisor Dr. Fauci and then to the CDC.

Cheeto Jesus short-circuited development of COVID-19 vaccines and freed its developers of any legal liability.

Cheeto Jesus was an early cheerleader for the vax and continues to be one today.

Cheeto Jesus, who was Commander-in-Chief, allowed Gen. Milley and senior Pentagon staff to make the jab mandatory for service members.

Cheeto Jesus's COVID-19 policies set the stage for mail-in voting.

Was Cheeto Jesus played?

It sure looks that way.

Disciples of Cheeto Jesus who are banking on His return to the presidency in 2024 will be disappointed.

The closest thing to a Second Coming that His followers can expect is...

>
>
>
>
>

Attachments

• st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
    st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
"It's nice being in Tennessee, I have yet to run into anyone I suspect of voting for this BS. Even the teachers seem pretty conservative."

If it wasn't for grandkids in PRoM I'd be joining you.

Back
Top Bottom